Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sanmartindj

help me get this track!!!!

Guest sanmartindj

Morillo and Co.-- Dancin (fuzzy hair remix)

please can someone help get this track!! I need the cd single or a legal way to download it like beatport.

I only spin cds so the vinyl single is not an option (to much hassel converting it to cd).

Subliminal should have a download section like yoshitoshi or bedrock.

they have great tracks and I'm sure their on line store would be very succesfull.

If someone can help me please reply

thanxs

Guest sanmartindj

thanxs but none of those sites carry subliminal, in fact I checked quite a lot of sites and it seems nobody does them digital, which is strange with eric morillo being such an avid supporter of the cdj 1000

Guest Seb

You might just have to settle for vinyl on this one, I don't think I've seen subliminal on any digital download site. Its always good to have vinyl anyways, it sounds better.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

I've had that track deom soulseek for 3 or 4 months..email me and i can send it to u.

Guest demo909

I've had that track deom soulseek for 3 or 4 months..email me and i can send it to u.

I don't need it....I was just suggesting soulseek.....Personal I don't like the track, but thats just me

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

I don't need it....I was just suggesting soulseek.....Personal I don't like the track, but thats just me

No babe i meant for sanmartindj, he's the one who posted & requested it. I'm not a big fan of it either to tell you the truth.

Guest demo909

No babe i meant for sanmartindj, he's the one who posted & requested it. I'm not a big fan of it either to tell you the truth.

8)

Guest sanmartindj

E mail has been sent. Thank you once again sasha ;D

Guest sanmartindj

I got excactly what I wanted!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thank you very much sasha!!!!!!!! ;D

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

I got excactly what I wanted!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thank you very much sasha!!!!!!!! ;D

I'm glad sweetie. :) Anytime