Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.....

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

Hey is just me or does anyone else do this...

I literally have to count stuff, I read that uknowingly this is a way that I releive stress or tension that I might be feeling.

So I was just wondering does anyone else do this???

Or does anyone else have an OCD???

Guest endymion

Lots of people get mild OCD-like quirks when they are nervous.

I get this bilateral balance thing when I get nervous where if I scratch an itch somewhere on one side of my body I have to scratch the same spot on the other side. Used to be obvious to people when I was a kid, my family apparently thought it was funny.

Or it could be a sign that you're psychotic. Please don't kill my sister.

Guest LdySphynx

LOL, you seem to forget that the answer said that the girl killed her own sister...not somebosy elses.

So no need to worry ;).

No but the reason I asked is because today I had a pretty stressful day and I happen to get on an elevator and I counted every button on the panel like twice....oh and another thing I HATE uneven numbers I make sure that when I count that, it adds up to an even number,lol!!!!

Guest endymion

Wow that's freakish. I think you need to seek help.

Hey Lady I had a rough day too and it's partly your fault. Drinking really strong cortaditos first thing off in the morning is not a good idea at all.

Wow that's freakish. I think you need to seek help.

Hey Lady I had a rough day too and it's partly your fault. Drinking really strong cortaditos first thing off in the morning is not a good idea at all.

that's supposed to be a mid-afternoon pick me up, everyone knows that!

Guest Cosmigonon

LOL, you seem to forget that the answer said that the girl killed her own sister...not somebosy elses.

So no need to worry ;).

No but the reason I asked is because today I had a pretty stressful day and I happen to get on an elevator and I counted every button on the panel like twice....oh and another thing I HATE uneven numbers I make sure that when I count that, it adds up to an even number,lol!!!!

Well, i'm very freaky myself. when I'm reading the boards, I can't stand to see the title of the thread with the "new", beside it. So I have to go and open it up, even if I don't read it, to make it dissapear; I even go to the other cities forums and do the same thing, until there are no "new" signs... :'(

Guest cutchemist

i have to unlock my car doors, then lock them.

i have to eat with nothing touching eachother...i don't care how it ends up in my GI tract

i have to have floss on me 24/7 ;D

Hey is just me or does anyone else do this...

I literally have to count stuff, I read that uknowingly this is a way that I releive stress or tension that I might be feeling.

So I was just wondering does anyone else do this???

Or does anyone else have an OCD???

I count stuff all the time like windows or the tiles in a room man I have issues lol.

Guest endymion

I get that counting thing sometimes too, and the numerology thing that Ms Sphynx has, where you feel kind of content and satisfied if the count comes out event but all discombobulated if your count comes out to a prime number or something.

Not elevator buttons, like anything. Polka dots, decorative tiles, anything with a repetitive geometric pattern I guess?

Our brains seek order in chaos.

I get that counting thing sometimes too, and the numerology thing that Ms Sphynx has, where you feel kind of content and satisfied if the count comes out event but all discombobulated if your count comes out to a prime number or something.

Not elevator buttons, like anything. Polka dots, decorative tiles, anything with a repetitive geometric pattern I guess?

Our brains seek order in chaos.

I have to make them an even count as well I'm gald I'm not the only one.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yes I have major OCD.......the paper sleeves in the jackets of all my records that I play have to be facing a certain way.....

Guest LdySphynx

Oh, I just remembered another one...my Ice Trays ALWAYS have to be full.

I throw a major hissy fit >:(when I go get ice and there are only 1 or 2 in the tray!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

I throw a major hissy fit >:(when I go get ice and there are only 1 or 2 in the tray!!!!

My ice trays are always full to. I don't think it's OCD, it's called being prepared

Guest LdySphynx

My ice trays are always full to. I don't think it's OCD, it's called being prepared

Actually, I think thats more of a Pet Peeve than anything.

Guest nickjunkie

So no need to worry ;).

Well, i'm very freaky myself. when I'm reading the boards, I can't stand to see the title of the thread with the "new", beside it. So I have to go and open it up, even if I don't read it, to make it dissapear; I even go to the other cities forums and do the same thing, until there are no "new" signs... :'(

Let me introduce you to the 'mark as read' button. Learn to love it... 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

Yes I have major OCD.......the paper sleeves in the jackets of all my records that I play have to be facing a certain way.....

Well, I have a collection of vynils and i have to do the same thing.

Guest LdySphynx

all my beans have to be counted...

Beans???

I used to live in Orlando and beans was the code name for something else, so what exactly are you talking about ;D, lol.

Guest durrtylexx

Beans???

I used to live in Orlando and beeans was the code name for something else, so what exactly are you talking about ;D, lol.

;) i dont do them anymore..just talking trash... :P

Guest LdySphynx

Beans???

I used to live in Orlando and beeans was the code name for something else, so what exactly are you talking about ;D, lol.

Sure you are... ::)!!!

Guest durrtylexx

Beans???

Sure you are... ::)!!!

lol ;D