Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Seb

Anyone checked out Joey Youngman yet

Guest Seb

I think this guy is a house producer to watch out for. This guy has put out a consistent set of tracks for the past few months that have all been top quality like:

Facination EP

Psychic Friends EP

Sunrise (This one just came out and is bumpin)

If your like your beats funked up and jazzy this is the producer for you.

Guest lyrik

I think this guy is a house producer to watch out for. This guy has put out a consistent set of tracks for the past few months that have all been top quality like:

Facination EP

Psychic Friends EP

Sunrise (This one just came out and is bumpin)

If your like your beats funked up and jazzy this is the producer for you.

JY is one of my favorite producers of the moment. I have more than a few records of his:

Goosebumps

Multiple Personalites EP (Mario Fabriani is his Alias)

Fascination

So Philthy Ep

Cross Country EP

Welcome To Oakland

and a few more I can't remember. He is on the boards at Undergroundhouse.net - nice guy.

Guest lyrik

I love that piano loop on the Facination EP. That shit is funky!

Its nice - especially for the beggining 20 minutes of a set. I like the tripped out track with the kid talking about house music at his first party....its the second track on one of the sides - little harder than the others...the track is actually called Fascination just like the name of the EP.

Guest Seb

Its nice - especially for the beggining 20 minutes of a set. I like the tripped out track with the kid talking about house music at his first party....its the second track on one of the sides - little harder than the others...the track is actually called Fascination just like the name of the EP.

Do you play out anywhere?

Guest lyrik

Do you play out anywhere?

Every once and a while. Been so busy with school and home that I haven't had much time to do stuff. I should be having a few things coming up - just working the details out now. You should check out Blue Friday nights though its exactly the music I play and I was just down there a couple Fridays ago playing with Seth Shore and Marc Vane. Those are the 2 regulars on Fridays and they play the stuff I am into - good times in there.

October should pick up soon though and I'll let ya know when the events are set.

Guest Seb

I want to get something going myself. I just moved to south beach a couple of weeks ago. I'm looking for a lounge to maybe have a weekly event playing all funky house. I've checked out a few places like Tantra and Lounge 16. I just need to get some promoters involved. Definately like Blue haven't heard Mark Vane yet though. Let me know next time your playing out.

Guest lyrik

I want to get something going myself. I just moved to south beach a couple of weeks ago. I'm looking for a lounge to maybe have a weekly event playing all funky house. I've checked out a few places like Tantra and Lounge 16. I just need to get some promoters involved. Definately like Blue haven't heard Mark Vane yet though. Let me know next time your playing out.

Its tough goings down here to try and get anything started - the little guys suffer down here and it takes more effort to get something established than it would in other places. My best advice is to get to know people on the boards and what they are into check out the smaller events and just make some connections - its a long road, but there is a pretty good close knit scene here if you can get out there - find it and get to know people. I'll def. let ya know when I play next.