Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TURNING 21 PLEASE HELP

Guest Duckiey

Guest Duckiey

Hey everyone! Im turning 21 in Nov on the 20th. I wanna have a really really really good time lol Of course. And I wanna go to a really good rave or great club. I was searching for events or to see of anyone good is coming. But I havent had much luck. My bf wants to take me to Atlantic City to Deja Vu. From what I hear its pretty wild and crazy there with all walks of life which is totally up my alley. If anyone could help me out please drop a note. Help Help Help :o Xoxoxox Duckiey

Anyone out there who remmebers me from way back KIsses to ya :-*

Guest karatechik

What kind of music do you want to hear???

I can't speak for the winter crowd/vibe, but during the summer, Deja Vu on a saturday night was mainly a mix of hip hop with occasional trance. The AC scene tends to wind down a bit in the winter too.

As time gets closer, you can see what philly venues are headlining for that nite too!!

Guest skii4ever

I am sure that DJ Danny Tsettos @Mixx which is in the Borgata in Atlantic City will be a great night! Only thing is that it is the next week Nov. 26 on friday. Johnny Vicious on Dec. 24 also @Mixx he really knows how to bring it hard!

Karatechik did you see the line up for the next three months for this place?!? I am thinking road trip! Maybe for Vicious?

Guest karatechik

I am sure that DJ Danny Tsettos @Mixx which is in the Borgata in Atlantic City will be a great night! Only thing is that it is the next week Nov. 26 on friday. Johnny Vicious on Dec. 24 also @Mixx he really knows how to bring it hard!

Karatechik did you see the line up for the next three months for this place?!? I am thinking road trip! Maybe for Vicious?

Most definitely!....and do you know what November 26 is?!?!?!?! MY BIRTHDAY!!! :o

I guess maybe I figured out what I want to do for my birthday now! We must discuss this cuz I think i want to bring in the ripe age of 31 rockstar style! 8)