Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Britney

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

slow afternoon on cj, i know this is lame. but since its got a pic.....

--------------------------------------------------------------

spearscokeBIG071004_450x410.jpg

The newlywed popstar, who last week wore a 'Scream' mask while flinging milkshake at the snappers, lost her rag while she waited for husband Kevin Federline outside a Subway shop in Malibu.

Britney grabbed the cup of soft drink and hurled it at the waiting paparazzo, while Kevin laughed and said, "That's what happens when you get too close," reports The Sun.

Wearing her usual casual outfit of jeans and a baseball cap, Britney then stuck her finger up at the snapper before getting into her car, giggling wildly.

Guest cutchemist

she should be thrown in jail for her bobby brown remake...

bobby should bitch smack her...

btw, if you spray a hose on someone or throw coffee or spit etc, you will get locked up, it's assualt...

for once i agree with u :D

Guest web_norah

Bobby Brown was in jail himself for drunk driving and breaking the law. and if i was Bobby, i'd not do bitch slap anyone, he is probably on probation himself and he has been rumored to beat your queen of the night, Whitney.

she was being stalked by a photographer so that's a debatable charge anyway ::)

Guest trancelator

Absolutely! Then she names her greatest hits album(you should have longer tenure than her to have a greatest hits album) after the song. How un-original is that?! ::)

Guest pod

Dude, if she fucked up my gear, I'd kick her in the box and shove her.

As a public figure, you shouldn't expect privacy in a public place.

Paparazzi suck, but there's no reason for her behavior in this situation. I'd understand if they were on her lawn or something, but not outside a Subway.

Guest web_norah

Paparazzi suck, but there's no reason for her behavior in this situation. I'd understand if they were on her lawn or something, but not outside a Subway.

that's why i hardly see you in the ranks of Seth B. hanging at Mynt and kissing up to Grutman.

Guest pod

Well, I find the practice distasteful. However, on a theoretical level what this guy was doing outside of the Subway was perfectly legal. So on that basis alone I am on the side of the photographer.

If I was the shooter, and my gear got fucked up, I'd be all over her to get reimbursed and then some. I'd have a shiny new 1Ds MKII by the end of the week.

The price of fame is being noticed in public and having people do this to you. Not for nothing, but for $50 mil a year I would not be complaining about some guys pointing 300mm telephoto lenses at me. Hell, I'd go up them and check out their gear. Some of those guys have some serious glass.

I'd say kick his ass if he was camped on her property or something.

Though most celebs handle these guys with more poise and grace. Britney here is just proving that in the end she comes from a trashy upbringing and is nothing but a diseased....dare i say it? Can I say cum dumpster without pissing anyone off?

Guest r3nz0

btw, if you spray a hose on someone or throw coffee or spit etc, you will get locked up, it's assualt...

No, not assault--it's battery. ;)

Guest web_norah

Well, I find the practice distasteful. However, on a theoretical level what this guy was doing outside of the Subway was perfectly legal. So on that basis alone I am on the side of the photographer.

If I was the shooter, and my gear got fucked up, I'd be all over her to get reimbursed and then some. I'd have a shiny new 1Ds MKII by the end of the week.

The price of fame is being noticed in public and having people do this to you. Not for nothing, but for $50 mil a year I would not be complaining about some guys pointing 300mm telephoto lenses at me. Hell, I'd go up them and check out their gear. Some of those guys have some serious glass.

I'd say kick his ass if he was camped on her property or something.

Though most celebs handle these guys with more poise and grace. Britney here is just proving that in the end she comes from a trashy upbringing and is nothing but a diseased....dare i say it? Can I say cum dumpster without pissing anyone off?

dude you crack me up. cum dumpster LOL

No, not assault--it's battery. ;)

It could be both. Assault occurs in the mind of the victim.

Guest LeVeL

She fucked up Bobby's song and I cant believe people actually like this new remake. Its just like Jessica Simpson redoing the them song from Top Gun, "take my breath away"...she fucked up that song too. These pop stars suck.