Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rock the Vote

Guest slamminshaun

Guest JMT

its true. the 2 states he mentioned, (and soon possibly Colorado) have the option to split their electoral votes.

just do a goodle seach for "winner take all election states".

Guest JMT

its true. the 2 states he mentioned, (and soon possibly Colorado) have the option to split their electoral votes.

just do a goodle seach for "winner take all election states".

goodle? is that like google? :P

its a google offshoot, only costs $19.99 per search, but they give you like 10 or 12 results! usually one of the them is what you are looking for. its the best engine out there.

Guest slamminshaun

"The National Annenberg Election Survey found that 51 percent of adults age 18 to 29 believe Bush wants to reinstate the draft. Eight percent said Kerry supports bring back the draft, and 7 percent said both want to. A fourth of those polled said neither candidate favors the idea. "

Again, proves my point. Rock the Vote started these baseless and untrue rumors and spread them using the Internet. The facts: Two Democrats proposed a bill to reinstate the draft, NOT Republicans or George W. Bush. The House voted on it the other day. Only two politicians voted in favor, BOTH Democrats. Can anyone actually defend this?

Guest Cosmigonon

i care and i think it is sad you dont.

continue to live in fantasy land. ignorance is bliss

i always thought u were an alright chick and got pissed when i watched asses bash u....but did u just call me ignorant... ???

answer the question....does the publice vote nominate the president or not?

fantasy land is what u see on tv....it's just a box...its not part of ur life...

Don't worry, Norah thinks everybody that doesn't think like her must be a fool :P

She's an equal oportunity basher, no one's safe! ;D

Guest cutchemist

i always thought u were an alright chick and got pissed when i watched asses bash u....but did u just call me ignorant... ???

fantasy land is what u see on tv....it's just a box...its not part of ur life...

Don't worry, Norah thinks everybody that doesn't think like her must be a fool :P

That's excatly what i posted about salteen....the mean ass woman did inspire me to educate my self....it's been years since i payed any attention...i had a good argument for not voting but i didn't even remember it...now i'm up on my shit but....i'm someone who always follows my heart...even though i despise bush...kerry is too slick...when ever i see him i see Judas with pockets full of silver...i think pulling bush now would be like how the twins pulled santana in the fifth inning of their last game...

Guest cutchemist

the last time i checked, florida was a "winner take all" electoral state, just like every other state except maine and nebraska.

its not just the fact the FL is a winner take all state...its the fact it has the third (or fourth?) largest # of votes...that's why it mattered so much who won FL....ps thanx for the link :)

Guest web_norah

thanks - if you say so :D

Guest cutchemist

thanks - if you say so :D

whatever gets u off ::)