Clubplanet Nightlife Community

O'Reilly on the Daily Show

ryan2772

anyone else see it last night? the other day o'reilly called the viewers of the daily show "stoned slackers." when he came out onto the show, no one applauded. he looked really uncomfortable the whole time, it was funny to see him in an environment that wasn't his show. jon stewart's a great interviewer, though, and the segment went really well. i still hate o'reilly, but not so much anymore.

Guest slamminshaun

O'Reilly is the one guy that will take the heat. No other news journalist, politician, entertainer, etc. will venture into uncharted waters as much as O'Reilly will. He is willing to take what he dishes out to so many other people. Does anyone honestly believe we'll be seeing Michael Moore answer the tough questions on any conservative news outlets? Nope, he'll only be interviewed by liberal news journalists that agree with his platform and pitch him nothing but sotfballs. News journalism needs more O'Reilly's to keep the ultra-left and ultra-right in check.

Guest slamminshaun

I'm sure he's not the only one that CAN take the heat, but he's the only one I see willing to allow his positions to be challenged regularly. I've also seen him be persuaded to change his position on-air which is something no other TV journalist's ego would allow them to do. Let's name names....who else does this as much as O'Reilly?

Does anyone honestly believe we'll be seeing Michael Moore answer the tough questions on any conservative news outlets? Nope, he'll only be interviewed by liberal news journalists that agree with his platform and pitch him nothing but sotfballs.

Actually Michael Moore was interviewed by O'Reilly, I believe it was during one of the conventions. O'Reilly threw the tough questions, and Moore took them...O'Reilly is the worst conservative on the worst conservative "news" outlet...and he wasn't throwing any softballs....so ::)

Guest slamminshaun

Missed the interview so I stand corrected. Any liberal willing to go on that show gets my respect. Doesnt' mean I agree with them, I just respect them taking the hard stuff being dished out. Most won't go on his show for that reason. I wouldn't exactly say O'Reilly is a conservative exactly considering he's against the death penalty and is for gun control. He doesn't exactly give Bush a free pass....doesn't give anybody a free pass, which is what the news needs. As far as Fox being conservative....I don't agree. Its that CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS are just so far off the map liberal that anything in the middle would seem conservative to the untrained eye. Fox has just as many liberals on-air as they do conservatives.