Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Amsterdam Dance Event 2004

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

Ok well here it is again...my hubby and I will be going for our 3rd year anniversary to Amsterdam October 19 thru the 28 we will also be spending 2 nights in Paris.

Now any help with Good Clubs out there will be greatly appreciated, and thanks to those who helped out when I originally posted this Thread that so mysteriously disappeared ::).

Now the Dance event will be the 21st - 23rd...if you go and click on the link below you will be able to read all about it http://www.amsterdamdanceevent.nl/festival/page.php?pageAlias=f.home.en.

And again thanks in advance ;D!!!

Guest bcnjunkie
2 nights in Paris

stay in your room, it's more fun tha paris nightlife ... but if you insist on going oout Queen and Follies Pigalle are your best bet and if you like overpriced snobby hang outs Buddah Bar and Hotel Costes

Guest pod

I'll give you a dollar if you declare yourself ruler of France and succeed. Shouldn't be too difficult. Think about it, you'll come home, and not only be the ruler of France (and if Sophie Marceau is in country at the moment, you declare her to be the royal concubine and proceed to lend her out to me for an indefinite period of time), but you get a whole dollar for your efforts.

Guest LdySphynx

I'll give you a dollar if you declare yourself ruler of France and succeed. Shouldn't be too difficult. Think about it, you'll come home, and not only be the ruler of France (and if Sophie Marceau is in country at the moment, you declare her to be the royal concubine and proceed to lend her out to me for an indefinite period of time), but you get a whole dollar for your efforts.

Make it $20, and we have a deal ;D...!!!

To be honest with you, we are not going to Paris for the NightLife...we are going to visit to Eiffel Tower,Louvre Museum,Notre Dame Cathedral,Arc de Triomphe, and other important cultural sites.

So for us these our Hot Spots, we'll stick to Amsterdam for partying!!!!

couple of tips.. (seeing im from the bloody place)

Escape is the biggest and best Venue i think. Chemistry (Marysol and Marcello) play on a regular basis, always a good night..

Powerzone is defin. a spot to check out, they play a lot of hard house. something u never hear over here.. Look for DJ tom Harding.. plays there quite a bit. Does a lot of HQ parties all over holland..

Panama is the most popular, if ure up for the big parties....

Best Coffeeshop in town is the Rokerj, right by the Leidseplen... not only for the product but also for the atmosphere..

as far as the red light district. go to the Banana Bar, 40 euros, drink free for an hour and see something most people havent even dreamt about.

www.id-t.com

Guest LdySphynx

couple of tips.. (seeing im from the bloody place)

Escape is the biggest and best Venue i think. Chemistry (Marysol and Marcello) play on a regular basis, always a good night..

Powerzone is defin. a spot to check out, they play a lot of hard house. something u never hear over here.. Look for DJ tom Harding.. plays there quite a bit. Does a lot of HQ parties all over holland..

Panama is the most popular, if ure up for the big parties....

Best Coffeeshop in town is the Rokerj, right by the Leidseplen... not only for the product but also for the atmosphere..

as far as the red light district. go to the Banana Bar, 40 euros, drink free for an hour and see something most people havent even dreamt about.

www.id-t.com

Hey thanks again for the info, like I mentioned before we are definitely going to check out Chemistry. I guess we will see about The Powerzone since it says that it is basically for locals, also on the Banana Bar we've read alot of mixed reviews about it. Really its more the people that say that it is not worth the 40 euros plus the 50 euros that it would cost if you would like to interact...plus it says that once your 1 hour is up they literally drag you out of there. So I think we'll just stick to window site seeing ;)!!!

Guest bcnjunkie

In October chemistry hosts a night thrown by La Terrrazza, Barcelona. Some good stuff, the terrrazza residents are Sergio Patricio, Xavi VII and Pelucas (Sergio Soligo may spin also) ... If you see any of these guys on the roster I highly suggest you go

as far as the banana bar, you are right, they call your name after an hour and u have to leave straight away.. but still, 40 euros, drink anything u want for an hour and look at 4 or 5 naked woman in front of you. that actually have a chat with you, and are quite friendly to say the least :) ... u dont actually have to pay the 50 euros to enjoy the show, you only have to pay 50 euros if you want the show performed on you and your mates.. ie. 50 euros to eat the banana.....

its well worth the 40 euros if you're ready to pound a few drinks and have a good laugh..

another nightclub that has good nights is de melkweg, check the listings tho, they throw hip hop parties too..

oh and if you're up for a preppy/jetset night go to Sinners, expensive, but worth taking a look.

Guest LdySphynx

Oh wow, we were just looking through event schedules and found that on

October 23rd in Club Panama

There will be the following Dj Guests:

[glow=red,2,300]Behrouz

Deep Dish

&

Nic Fanciulli[/glow]

So can anybody guess where we will be that night ::)!!!

Guest ddg
So can anybody guess where we will be that night !!!

@ sleep dish

lol.......werd.....

fanciulli will make up for it though......have a blast ldy!!

I'm sure you already have a schedule...

but still check out http://www.xpander.nl

Find out what night Michel DeHey is playing and that's the night for Chem. <http://www.chemistry.nl> find out what night ADE is doing Melkweig and I think that's the best night there...

and be sure to visit Bulldog & Rokkers for "Cafe" shops 8)

Have fun.. and N-Joi

I Spun there a few years ago for ADE.. it was a blast!

ADE is the best time to visit if it's not too cold

Peace,

B~

• 5 months later...
Guest barstar diana

Ok well here it is again...my hubby and I will be going for our 3rd year anniversary to Amsterdam October 19 thru the 28 we will also be spending 2 nights in Paris.

Now any help with Good Clubs out there will be greatly appreciated, and thanks to those who helped out when I originally posted this Thread that so mysteriously disappeared ::).

Now the Dance event will be the 21st - 23rd...if you go and click on the link below you will be able to read all about it http://www.amsterdamdanceevent.nl/festival/page.php?pageAlias=f.home.en.

And again thanks in advance ;D!!!

when i last went to amsterdam this past summer i stayed with a dutch friend who lives in Da Hauge, apparently all the good clubs have moved to Rotterdam due to heavy tourism in amsterdam...so the phat parties are there--hope it helps