Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Red Sox vs Yankess in ALCS

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LeVeL

I really hope the Red Sox finally put those demons to rest, they need to beat the Yankees for once and for all they could win the pennant for that wonderful city. They derserve it.

The Yankees are trash :-X

Guest LdySphynx

I really hope the Red Sox finally put those demons to rest' date=' they need to beat the Yankees for once and for all they could win the pennant for that wonderful city. They derserve it.

The Yankees are trash :-X

[/quote']OverPaid Snobs is more like it...I really do want the Red Sox to win, if they do maybe that will bring them down from their High Horse...and make Steinbrenner realize that an overpaid lineup does not always do the trick ;)!!!!

Guest macboy

OverPaid Snobs is more like it...I really do want the Red Sox to win, if they do maybe that will bring them down from their High Horse...and make Steinbrenner realize that an overpaid lineup does not always do the trick ;)!!!!

Hmmm...the Red Sox payroll is nothing to sneeze at. They're number 2 behind the Yankees at $125 million. If all goes well, they'll be number 2 in this series as well. :P

Guest dino

I've been waiting for this all year. I am not even a big baseball fan....there is just something great about watching these two teams play when so much is on the line.

I also love how Boston hates NYC. I was at Boston's weekend opener agaisnt Toronto this season and I easily saw 5 F**K The Yakees shirts.

Guest LeVeL

The series starts tomorrow people Red Sox vs. Yankees @ Yankee Stadium, it doesn't get better than that. By the way Bobby Brown is singing the National Anthem.

It's a different Yankee team, but don't forget who you're dealing with here... They are a playoff machine. Granted the pitching is sub-par (to put it most pleasantly), but these guys are can still be monsters at the plate...

As for them being "snobs"? Not sure what that means. They get paid well...but I think they are just kids who like to play baseball at heart...

Either way - this is going to be a great week.

Go Yanks...

;D ;D ;D