Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Captain by Daniel Silverstein

Bling

The sea beckoned the Captain to unfurl his sails and set off yet for another adventure.

The places he had been a vivid memory, its colors, smells and tastes forever ingrained.

At times, though the swells were rough and the captain felt like giving in" to mother nature's wrath and fury.

Nevertheless, he was steadfast and continued foward, inspired by his desire to experience his greateat adventure... LOVE..

After months and months at sea with no one but the fish in the sea and seagulls overhead to keep him company, he realized it was the journey rather then the destination that was important.

Many a nite though, alone in his quarters below deck, he dreamt of that one port where he would be greeted ever so graciously into the arms of his fair lady.

He would boldy walk from his ship.....his coffin upon the living seas for so many months, and grasp the warmth of another human being after so long. A "salty" tear would stream down from his cheek.

Yet the captain realized his dreams were just that.. dreams. What he finally realized after being alone at sea for so long was that.. One cannot be overtaken by the perils on one's journey for "love" but rather one must be able to steer their way through "troubled waters". That is the true mark of a captain.

As the captain's ship of dreams continued foward on its journey, he looked around and smiled. The sea was calm, the stars overhead glistened like a thousand fireflies, and the sounds of the waves hitting his ship calmed him.He firmly took hold of the controls and allowed his mind and heart to guide him, for the future was indeed bright.

poetry is my true passion when it comes to writing. my latest club review is the start of a new turn for me in club reviews. its time to change it up as well.

thanks.......... Carisa

though i do believe this board should have a section dedicated to poster's artistic or written talents.

Guest LeVeL

The sea beckoned the Captain to unfurl his sails and set off yet for another adventure.

The places he had been a vivid memory, its colors, smells and tastes forever ingrained.

At times, though the swells were rough and the captain felt like giving in" to mother nature's wrath and fury.

Nevertheless, he was steadfast and continued foward, inspired by his desire to experience his greateat adventure... LOVE..

After months and months at sea with no one but the fish in the sea and seagulls overhead to keep him company, he realized it was the journey rather then the destination that was important.

Many a nite though, alone in his quarters below deck, he dreamt of that one port where he would be greeted ever so graciously into the arms of his fair lady.

He would boldy walk from his ship.....his coffin upon the living seas for so many months, and grasp the warmth of another human being after so long. A "salty" tear would stream down from his cheek.

Yet the captain realized his dreams were just that.. dreams. What he finally realized after being alone at sea for so long was that.. One cannot be overtaken by the perils on one's journey for "love" but rather one must be able to steer their way through "troubled waters". That is the true mark of a captain.

As the captain's ship of dreams continued foward on its journey, he looked around and smiled. The sea was calm, the stars overhead glistened like a thousand fireflies, and the sounds of the waves hitting his ship calmed him.He firmly took hold of the controls and allowed his mind and heart to guide him, for the future was indeed bright.

Nice Bling.......but are you okay. This poem somehow shows a reflection of your true feelings. I hope everyhting is okay man.

Guest Cosmigonon

Danny, you're a great writer, I wish i was a little more like you. However, you should explain what you're doing before the crackheads have a chance to read it... :P

thanks for your kind words. everthing lately is not ok. i just have to write at times to express my desires and my fantasies. lonelineness is no question a hard pill to swallow.

the constant clubbing lately has now worn me out physically ontop of all of it.

i def love u guys and love hanging out with all of you w/o the boards and all of you in clubland i would have gone nuts a long time ago

but seriously, i need to focus more on what is truly important in one's life. friends, family and love.

Guest Cosmigonon

I toatlly get you Danny. I club a lot to fill my emptiness. I would like to be an eternal bachelor, but this fucking thing we have called a heart makes it impossible, so sometimes we feel like we have to have somebody with us. love sucks!!!! Don't feel like you're alone. When I began clubbing, i waws the ethereal bachelor, but along the way (like 4 years later) you'll find someone who's just like you, and then you'll feel like you want to be a bachelor again!!! :P ;D ;D