Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it me or are all women completely nuts!!

Example:

Meet this hot slut at voodoo

She's 32 ish

I got her number, but she was reluctant, but none the less I got it, and never was really going to call her.

But I got stoned and dialed her up..

We spoke twice on the phone, and she even called me back the first time since she did not answer.

She was kinda bitchy on the phone, so I decided to never call her again..

2 months go by and she calls me up.. I'm look "who are you"...

she's like maria from voodoo (like we are old pals or some shit like that)

she asks me to go out with her to sobe on sat night. I declined (was working on a new hooker that night), but said to "give me a call this week, so we can get together"

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU BROADS!!!!

2 MONTHS LATER AND SHE CALLS ME AFTER BEING A BITCH TO ME...

WEIRDOS!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

maybe if you stopped referring to women as broads, bitches and hookers, you'd get some. and a phone call after two months is quite desperate......

and btw, being single rocks the boat in New York, lots of attractive people with real jobs, careers, etc. not Vodoo lounge types ::)

maybe if you stopped referring to women as broads, bitches and hookers, you'd get some. and a phone call after two months is quite desperate......

and btw, being single rocks the boat in New York, lots of attractive people with real jobs, careers, etc. not Vodoo lounge types ::)

sweetie, the NYC elite attitude doesn't impress anyone.. I lived there, I worked there, I grew up there, so please save your bs for someone who cares...

btw, this slut is hot, thus no reason to be desprate. I think women hate it when guys ignore them..

Guest web_norah
btw, this slut is hot, thus no reason to be desprate. I think women hate it when guys ignore them..

yeah and she called you two months later. some casanova you must be..... ::)

and picking up chicks at clubs is pathetic. :-X

you're right my eliteness is way over your head, i forget that you're a guido who goes out to clubs and thinks he's going to find a nice girl at a club......

Guest swirlundergrounder

She didn't call you becuz she was occupied with someone else for the 2 months that went by that you didn't hear from her...She's now on the rebound looking to fill a void and desperate for attention from someone who will give it to her in anyway weather or not you go out with her or just call her on the phone, she'll take the attention any way she can get it........

Guest LeVeL

She didn't call you becuz she was occupied with someone else for the 2 months that went by that you didn't hear from her...She's now on the rebound looking to fill a void and desperate for attention from someone who will give it to her in anyway weather or not you go out with her or just call her on the phone, she'll take the attention any way she can get it........

Saleen looks like he doesn't mind the leftovers...pussy is pussy isn't it.

yeah and she called you two months later. some casanova you must be..... ::)

and picking up chicks at clubs is pathetic. :-X

you're right my eliteness is way over your head, i forget that you're a guido who goes out to clubs and thinks he's going to find a nice girl at a club......

I got out and meet people, whether on a friendship basis or a romantic or a tax and wax or blow and go basis..

I met laura this way with numerous other people, many of which I find to be extremely good friends such as Jimmy t, matas, rcrespo, crazy c, guyman, dekan etc..

Guest bcnjunkie

1/2 of which aren't american.... why do you post pictures of people without their permission ? oh I forgot you have no morals you're from NJ

Guest web_norah

1/2 of which aren't american.... why do you post pictures of people without their permission ? oh I forgot you have no morals you're from NJ

he posts pictures because (1) he cant answer the reason of WHY he cant get laid and (2) gets no game from a 37 yr old woman.................lol

Guest swirlundergrounder

he posts pictures because (1) he cant answer the reason of WHY he cant get laid and (2) gets no game from a 37 yr old woman.................lol

Oh that's gotta hurt!!! :P

Guest cutchemist

She didn't call you becuz she was occupied with someone else for the 2 months that went by that you didn't hear from her...She's now on the rebound looking to fill a void and desperate for attention from someone who will give it to her in anyway weather or not you go out with her or just call her on the phone' date=' she'll take the attention any way she can get it........

[/quote']

Saleen looks like he doesn't mind the leftovers...pussy is pussy isn't it.

he'll pay 80$ for a "rub and tug" but won't take free hot slut pussy....hmmm....if she's so hot why not book the bitch ???...make it for just after you work over this new hooker.... its a done deal 8)