Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Growing Pains: Return of the Seavers

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

wtf? where did this come from? i have a feeling Ben will be more annoying then he was as a teenager.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

growingpains_big.jpg

Saturday, October 16 at 8/7c

Starring: Kirk Cameron, Brandon Douglas, Tracey Gold, Ashley Johnson, Joanna Kerns, Jeremy Miller, Chelsea Noble, Alan Thicke

"Growing Pains 2: Return of the Seavers" finds Jason and Maggie Seaver ready to start a new chapter in their lives. With the nest finally empty, they have put the family home up for sale and are preparing to spend their retirement years traveling (Maggie longs for a villa in Tuscany, while ever-thrifty Jason wants to tour the USA in a Winnebago). But all that's easier said than done, as Mike and a very pregnant Carol, each with their own agenda for wanting their parents to stay put, team up to sabotage the move; while little brother Ben, now a realtor, needs the big sale of his parents' home to please his boss. Meanwhile, Chrissie, now an aspiring singer, just wants to get out from under her parents' watchful gaze so she can launch her career as a rock star.

Guest pod

Who the hell was Chrissie? I don't remember her?

Whomever she is she looks like fun in the sack. Tracey Gold is too much of a an issue-monger though. I couldn't deal with the DWI bail money.

Guest cutchemist
Whomever she is she looks like fun in the sack.

red one the head hot in the hole? 8)

Can you say desperate to make money because we are all failing actors/actresses? Much like the Madona Britney kiss :-*

Guest JMT

i think she was the stereotypical sitcom "new baby" they added once the series started to get stale and the kids got too old to be considered "cute".

Guest pod

That's right, there was a new kid added near the end, if I remember.

Funny how they couldn't get Leonardo DiCaprio to make an appearance again.

Guest LeVeL

This was my favorite show when i was a little kid, its too bad Leonardo DiCaprio wont be in this TV movie it just takes away from the characters.