Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Old Wheels

Guest vaughan

Guest web_norah

hey now! >:(

whoever said that the truth was a pretty sight.....i dont like red-neck mobiles period. save that for the woods and the wifey plus the cattle and children.

hey now! >:(

whoever said that the truth was a pretty sight.....i dont like red-neck mobiles period. save that for the woods and the wifey plus the cattle and children.

lolol very tru, but nothing wrong with owner a 4X4 or should I say "pick-up truck, always free food when I have to move someone and puke stains and prick cops when Im driving drunk people around :(

Guest pod

Cars suck ass unless you're dragging shit or lots of people around.

Public transit so you can get wasted, or two wheels so you can be efficient.

Last week I gave a friend's R6 a test-ride on US-1. It was quite the thrill just to go through traffic as opposed to being stuck in it. Fuck 'em all if they're too stupid to realize that having an SUV for 1 person is ridiculous.

Guest rocky05

Fuck 'em all if they're too stupid to realize that having an SUV for 1 person is ridiculous.

I recent that comment. Certain Suv's have taken certain drunken people home at times. :P

Guest pod

hehe but you have a legitimate reason. Aside from my drunk ass you do haul stuff around like exercise gear and so forth. ;D

Plus you've got the fam on the way and need the big vehicle!