Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Well Bo' Sox, it looks like the Yankees are your daddy!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

I hope I'm speaking to soon cuz I hope the Sox win the series but I think that Curt Shillings hurt ankle is going to be an on going problem throughout the rest of the series. Hopefully Pedro can get a win tommorow. You know the crowd at Yankee Stadium is gonna be chanting "Who's your daddy" to Pedro all night long.....

>:(

I hate the Yankees....but I have to say that Matsui was clutch last night....

Guest LdySphynx

Well, they gave them a run for their money last night.

Look at it this way The Yankees always lose 1st games and end up winning anyway, maybe this is a sign that they are headed in a different direction.

I mean look at the Marlins last year in the NLCS, they won the 1st game, and ended up losing the next 3 and still came back to win it in the end.

Mind you I love The Marlins but the Sox are a much better team and if The Marlins were able to come back being 3 games out i'm sure The Sox won't go down easy. I just hope that Martinez has conquered his demons...oh wait those are the Yankees ::).

Guest swirlundergrounder

wow, i couldnt believe they came back to be down by 1!

What a showing. It's a shame Moose couldn't get closer to a perfect game - he deserves it. Time for that guy to get a ring!!!

Go Yanks!

Yeah, Although I hate the Yankees as an organization, I do like some of the individual players. One being Mike Mussina. When the game looked like a loss for the Sox, I was hoping to see Moose get that perfect game...There has only been 1 thrown in playoff history....

wow, i couldnt believe they came back to be down by 1!

What a showing. It's a shame Moose couldn't get closer to a perfect game - he deserves it. Time for that guy to get a ring!!!

Go Yanks!

Yeah, Although I hate the Yankees as an organization, I do like some of the individual players. One being Mike Mussina. When the game looked like a loss for the Sox, I was hoping to see Moose get that perfect game...There has only been 1 thrown in playoff history....

Mussina graduated Summa Cum Laude from Stanford in 3 years...he's apparently one of the most intelligent players in the majors...(probably not THAT hard to do, but cool nonetheless)

Guest LdySphynx

Well I think Martinez can get the who's your daddy idea out of his head, cause he pitched a hell of a game...it's his offense that needs to call the Yankees pitching staff Daddy.

Cause so far thay have murdered them!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Ok, so the Yankees won the first 2 games...whoopdie freaking doo.

Lets say the do make it to the World Series, The Cardinals are going ot sweep them one by one!!!!!!

Now I was asking myself, if the Yankees are the Red Sox's Daddys then who are the Yankee's Daddys......now wait let me think, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

OH YEAH THE MARLINS.....who Shut them down in thier own home ::).

Sadly they are never going to live down that they were BEAT and Spanked by The Marlins...!!!

Ah Yes I loved the looked on Jeter's face.....Priceless!!!!!

Good Mastercard Ceommercial ;D

Lets say the do make it to the World Series, The Cardinals are going ot sweep them one by one!!!!!!

Now I was asking myself, if the Yankees are the Red Sox's Daddys then who are the Yankee's Daddys......now wait let me think, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

OH YEAH THE MARLINS.....who Shut them down in thier own home ::).

Sadly they are never going to live down that they were BEAT and Spanked by The Marlins...!!!

Ah Yes I loved the looked on Jeter's face.....Priceless!!!!!

Good Mastercard Ceommercial ;D

Marlins...schmarlins...

All I know is that the Yanks were 4:1 underdogs to win the Series before Tuesday's game. Now they are 2.1:1 favorites. We'll see about the cards, though...they could be tough. But then again, that's what I thought about Curt and Pedro...

Guest LdySphynx

Oh please, they still have not won....now they play 3 games in Boston.

We'll see i'm just can't wait to see what chant the Boston fans come up with.

Like I said before this series is over when the last Strike or our is recorded in the 9th inning in the decisive forth game.

Oh please, they still have not won....now they play 3 games in Boston.

We'll see i'm just can't wait to see what chant the Boston fans come up with.

Like I said before this series is over when the last Strike or our is recorded in the 9th inning in the decisive forth game.

Never said they had. I am much more hopeful for the Yanks now that Curt and Pedro are behind us...

Speaking of getting ahead of ourselves...already talking about a St. Louis sweep???

Guest swirlundergrounder

I think Pedro will end up pitching for the yankees next season. He's a free agent after this season ends....You know Mr Stienbrener will go after him and Pedro sez that the Yankees are his daddy..... :-[