Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goodnight Bill O Reilly

Guest web_norah

Guest web_norah

wasnt Jenna Jameson the one that said that O Reilly was a closet case pervert? takes one to know one -if you ask me.... :o

Guest slamminshaun

well, if this is true, Bill is in a world of caca.

Nah...he's worth too much to Fox. They'll pay her off for an undisclosed amount. That's probably what she's after, just like Paula Jones and Gennifer Flowers when they came out of nowhere with their lawsuits. Nobody even cares about all the lawsuits filed against Clinton except hardline right-wingers. I suspect the same will be true in O'Reilly's case.

Guest slamminshaun

did any of you freaking morons read the suit???

Please go read the all the pages before you post..

I'll wait for the Cliff Notes version. 22 pages? zzzzzzz

Guest web_norah

i think his lines are pretty funny actually

did she record this? thats a lot of detail to remember.

capt.nygb10110132335.oreilly_lawsuit_nygb101.jpg

i am sure she'll pull a Linda Tripp on O Reilly.

Guest web_norah

the O Reilly suit is the talk of the town, same as with Limbaugh, if you are going to trash talk -you better be prepared to back it up

Guest JMT

FLASH: FOXNEWS 'O'REILLY FACTOR' averaged 3.3 million viewers Thursday night, a double digit increase over his ratings from September... 'If anything, this lawsuit is driving viewership,' said one FOX insider....

Guest web_norah

sure....

but explain to me why on earth does O Raunchy have to go to Regis and Kelly Ripa to set the record straight? thats lame

NYR10410142213-small.jpg

Guest slamminshaun

He was probably already booked on that show prior to this happening.....they just don't book guests on a whim like that.

Guest web_norah

He was probably already booked on that show prior to this happening.....they just don't book guests on a whim like that.

uh. on a major breaking story -they sure do. O Reilly isnt promoting a book or anything right now....he is out there saving his arse, he was also on the ABC morning show the day before.

btw i work on television, trust me.

Guest slamminshaun

uh. on a major breaking story -they sure do. O Reilly isnt promoting a book or anything right now....he is out there saving his arse, he was also on the ABC morning show the day before.

btw i work on television, trust me.

I'll take your word for it. Obviously the network news shows book the story of the day. I didn't realize that applied to Regis as well. I know O'Reilly was on The View a while back but it might have been to promote a book. I don't remember.

Guest JMT

"The DRUDGE REPORT has obtained O'Reilly accuser Andrea Mackris' financial records which show a combined debt of nearly $100,000... Developing... "

capt.nygb10110132335.oreilly_lawsuit_nygb101.jpg