Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goodnight Bill O Reilly

Guest web_norah

Guest lyrik

I thought O'reilly slapped this chick and her lawyer with a lawsuit already alleging that the lawyer tried to blackmail him if he didn't pay something like 2.2 million in hush money?

Not that I like the guy from a personal perspective myself, but this does seem a little fishy...who sez "boobs" when they are trying to hit on a chick - a little elementary if you ask me and that's a God awful amount to remember word for word unless she was paraphrasing or had this recorded.

Guest web_norah

According to sources close to the O'Reilly legal team, plaintiff Andrea Mackris is ready to settle -- but how does her lawyer go about announcing this to O'Reilly's people? By having Court TV anchor Lisa Bloom mention it (off-camera, unfortunately) to Bo Dietl, the private investigator who's been gathering info on Mackris for O'Reilly's defense. Like there's any other way to handle this sort of thing.

Guest JMT

from what i understand, FOX offered $2 million. she originally demanded $60 million, talk about greedy. why not be more realistic and say 10 or 12?

maybe you should learn how to read... that article is all bs but the last section is interesting..

"Meanwhile, O'Reilly's lawyers filed new papers yesterday in Nassau Supreme Court specifying what evidence they want Mackris and Morelli to disclose.

It includes any tape recordings, telephone and credit card statements and communications between Mackris and liberal radio host and author Al Franken."

does this sound like a guy who will settle???

Guest web_norah

Fox, like most media outlets, which you may or may not be aware of (mr talk shit as Lainie called you), dont like bad press, scandals, etc.....trust me, they will settle sooner or later, this is not good for their image.