Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fairyDust

New addiction...

Guest fairyDust

...America's Next Top Model....so funny all the drama these girls go through, lol...

Guest Clarisa

I have been a fanatic since the first show. I LOVE that show. I think Mrs. Dickinson is a bitch but I love her. ;D ;D

Guest Clarisa

I saw the commercial...did she get disqualified? I was not able to watch last nights episode.

Guest fairyDust

I saw the commercial...did she get disqualified? I was not able to watch last nights episode.

No, she stayed, but the other girls were hating on her cause they thought she was using that as an excuse to have an advantage....and yes J. Dickinson= brutal honesty ;D

Guest LeVeL

I watched this show for the first time ever last week when the indian chick got eliminated for saying she wants to be a model to be a fashion designer. Bigg no, no from her...that got her eliminated. I was very impressed about the show it shows a lot of sides of the fashion world that we are not use to seeing, very cool.

And its a big plus to have Tyra hosting too ;D

Guest fairyDust

I think it would be even better if they showed the other side of modeling, ie...drugs, alcohol, parties ;D

Guest Clarisa

Tyra is not just the host she's the executive producer and part creator of the show. ;)

Guest LeVeL

I think it would be even better if they showed the other side of modeling, ie...drugs, alcohol, parties ;D

I really like that girl Cassie, she has the best body and look in the show but the girl has a big problem since she tends to not eat and puke her food everytime...eventhough everyone knows.

Guest LeVeL

Tyra is not just the host she's the executive producer and part creator of the show. ;)

Wow thats very cool..I never knew that....Tyra is definetely one of the smartest models out there. She hasn't let the modeling world run her....she tends to make the decisions.

I was seeing yesterday that she is going to appear with that new diamond bra which will appear on Victoria Secret catalogue .

Guest Clarisa

Wow thats very cool..I never knew that....Tyra is definetely one of the smartest models out there. She hasn't let the modeling world run her....she tends to make the decisions.

I was seeing yesterday that she is going to appear with that new diamond bra which will appear on Victoria Secret catalogue .

Well if you also didn't know she is also in the works of a music album. Last season she made a video with the contestants for her first release single. I don't think it was great but hey let's see what happens.