Clubplanet Nightlife Community

krs-one is an idiot

Guest saintjohn

Guest saintjohn

If Osama bin Laden ever buys a rap album, he'll probably start with a CD by KRS-One.

The hip-hop anarchist has declared his solidarity with al-Qaida by asserting that he and other African-Americans "cheered when 9-11 happened," reports the New York Daily News.

The rapper, real name Kris Parker, defiled the memory of those who died in the terrorist attacks as he spouted off at a recent New Yorker Festival panel discussion.

"I say that proudly," the Boogie Down Productions founder went on, insisting that, before the attack, security guards kept Blacks out of the World Trade Center "because of the way we talk and dress.

"So when the planes hit the building, we were like, 'Mmmm - justice.' "

The atrocity of 9-11 "doesn't affect us the hip-hop community," he said. "9-11 happened to them, not us," he added, explaining that by "them" he meant "the rich ... those who are oppressing us. RCA or BMG, Universal, the radio stations."

Parker also sneered at efforts by other rappers to get young people to vote.

"Voting in a corrupt society adds more corruption," he added. "America has to commit suicide if the world is to be a better place."

source:

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/1014krs14-ON.html#

Guest LdySphynx

WTF, they should put a plane up his Ass...and then kick his sorry ass back to Africa....lets see if e survives a night in the Savannah!!!

WHAT A BASTARD!!!!

Guest pod

I'm betting tomorrow there will be a "retraction" where his PR person will say "Mr. One's statement was taken out of context"

Needless to say I'd kick him in the head, but some wing-nut PC head would have me busted for committing a hate crime.

Guest JMT

NEW YORK CITY!!!

GET A ROPE!

ha ha ha

any african american that loves to talk about being taken from "mother africa" always makes me recall an interview that i heard once with jamie foxx (i think).

he was talking about filming "Ali" and how he and some other black actors were so stoked to go over to africa to film for a few months or so. fast forward... when they got back to the US and he stepped of the plane he literally kissed the ground out of joy, thankful that he was born here.

Guest LeVeL

KRS One is one of those Racist Blacks that thinks that the white man is keeping their people down. Just like Talib Kwali and Mos Def...they are racist.