Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How dumb are blacks in miami?

Caught a great show on dicovery yesterday. It was called "the real miami cops, TNT"

They are a task force who take down crack and herion dealers. They survail a dealer who sells on the corner, they then take down all his customers, about 40 a night, then, they go after him. The first time, he slipped away, and the black neighborhood where he ran into to hide, the blacks were cheering and making fun of the cops about them not getting him. i'm taking blacks with children and all.

WTF is wrong with you idiots? These cops (black, white, latin etc) put their life on the line to give your kid a beter place to live and you cheer on the dealers who sling crack to your kids???

If that was my father, my dad, would have asked the cops, how he could help to catch the guy. I would assume our parents (cjs memebers parents) would do the same.

Regardless of what minorities think about the cops, cheering on drug dealers is wrong, no matter how you slice it. They tupac "hey I gotta get paid" line is bullshit and a cop out!

dumb fucks, i'm glad i'm not a cop, they can't win either way.

Guest guyman1966

The worst part about being a cop has to be the paperwork. And then the Domestic Disturbance calls. Especially when kids are involved.

The worst part about being a cop has to be the paperwork. And then the Domestic Disturbance calls. Especially when kids are involved.

yes, they get called out, then the broad says, I do not want to press charges. In nj, there is a new law (few years ago), if the cops are called, someone is getting charged, no matter what.

Guest lyrik

yes, they get called out, then the broad says, I do not want to press charges. In nj, there is a new law (few years ago), if the cops are called, someone is getting charged, no matter what.

If the cops see it or if the plaintiff tells the cops that they were battered the cops have the right to press charges themselves without the plaintiff even being involved, especially if there are bruises or physical evidence. I believe thats pretty much how it is in all states - I know for sure Florida, Illinois and texas.

Guest web_norah

dude i cant believe you have the balls to post this when on national TV last night (MTV), the guido and the guidette were officially seen as the dumbest, most shallow and clueless people in the northeast..

seriously.

Guest guyman1966

dude i cant believe you have the balls to post this when on national TV last night (MTV), the guido and the guidette were officially seen as the dumbest, most shallow and clueless people in the northeast..

seriously.

Guido's or Crackheads? Thats a toss up.

Guest JMT

Caught a great show on dicovery yesterday. It was called "the real miami cops, TNT"

They are a task force who take down crack and herion dealers. They survail a dealer who sells on the corner, they then take down all his customers, about 40 a night, then, they go after him. The first time, he slipped away, and the black neighborhood where he ran into to hide, the blacks were cheering and making fun of the cops about them not getting him. i'm taking blacks with children and all.

WTF is wrong with you idiots? These cops (black, white, latin etc) put their life on the line to give your kid a beter place to live and you cheer on the dealers who sling crack to your kids???

i agree. race aside, that is the epitome of IGNORANT.

seriously.

you are right, an mtv show about a chick from nj, far out weights blacks cheering on exscaping crack dealers.

norah, would you like to comment on the cj pm rumor that has gone to everyones pm box, that a while back, you went around claiming to be dating a certain miami dj, and when they asked him, he said "who is norah"

care to comment?

Guest web_norah

grow up dude. get a little more creative with your gossip, i've been living up in NY for a while ..... ::)::)

i know the disgrace and shame behind the Guido MTV special haunts you - but dont take it personal with me

grow up dude. get a little more creative with your gossip, i've been living up in NY for a while ..... ::)::)

i know the disgrace and shame behind the Guido MTV special haunts you - but dont take it personal with me

just know this, someone sent this as a pm to me, and I passed it along.. don't shoot the messenger.

Guest klit

No matter what race or culture it is, that is just dumb to be cheering on drug dealers in your neighborhood while cops are trying to clean up your area.

Guest web_norah

how old are you again? :-X

thats pretty hilarious what you say -go on and spill the beans, i'll be laughing when you get kicked out of CJ for talking shit.

BTW not my fault the guido is the new national laughing stock next to your other TV hero O Raunchy. MTV True Life: I am a Jersey Shore dummy.

Guest bcnjunkie

seriously.

Guido's or Crackheads? Thats a toss up.

same difference .... oh and ZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZ

Guest bcnjunkie

seriously.

you are right, an mtv show about a chick from nj, far out weights blacks cheering on exscaping crack dealers.

norah, would you like to comment on the cj pm rumor that has gone to everyones pm box, that a while back, you went around claiming to be dating a certain miami dj, and when they asked him, he said "who is norah"

care to comment?

Norah never claimed to be dating any Miami club DJ, whowever gave you that information was wrong, or you're just making it up .... you know starting gossip ... sad

Guest web_norah

care to comment?

REALLY?? who was it? ???

LOL dude either you're out club intel or have very poor creative abilities......maybe you should ask Bling or Carisa, they may be able to help you get a life.

i got two words for you

MTV True Life: I am a Jersey Shore dummy.

Guest bcnjunkie

care to comment?

REALLY?? who was it? ???

LOL dude either you're out club intel or have very poor creative abilities......maybe you should ask Bling or Carisa, they may be able to help you get a life.

i got two words for you

MTV True Life: I am a Jersey Shore dummy.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Guest web_norah

hey Saleen, i'd be upset man.

MTV selling your peeps short....first the crackheads from SF, then the loser who rents a house with his equally stupid friends, the musclehead and now the girls "searching for love" on the Jersey Shore

anthony-john-mtv1.jpg

Guest lyrik

and then some more...............

pic_seaside.jpg

Someone throw a grenade...oh wait there is one standing to the far right in that pic...I wonder what lucky guy had to jump on that one for his buddys.

Guest web_norah

i dont know but i was rolling on the floor with this one.....dont people know the risks of going on national TV and making themselves looking like fools ?? ;D