Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How dumb are blacks in miami?

Guest LeVeL

Caught a great show on dicovery yesterday. It was called "the real miami cops, TNT"

They are a task force who take down crack and herion dealers. They survail a dealer who sells on the corner, they then take down all his customers, about 40 a night, then, they go after him. The first time, he slipped away, and the black neighborhood where he ran into to hide, the blacks were cheering and making fun of the cops about them not getting him. i'm taking blacks with children and all.

WTF is wrong with you idiots? These cops (black, white, latin etc) put their life on the line to give your kid a beter place to live and you cheer on the dealers who sling crack to your kids???

If that was my father, my dad, would have asked the cops, how he could help to catch the guy. I would assume our parents (cjs memebers parents) would do the same.

Regardless of what minorities think about the cops, cheering on drug dealers is wrong, no matter how you slice it. They tupac "hey I gotta get paid" line is bullshit and a cop out!

dumb fucks, i'm glad i'm not a cop, they can't win either way.

I happened to catch this show last night after "American Chopper the show". And I was amazed to see how these drug dealers sell right infront of a school. I was very glad that that "TNT agent" was spying on them from the roof of the warehouse using a milk crate, to cover him from the drug dealers from seeing him. It was cool how he was spotting the cars who were going by to buy drugs.

But I agree it was kind of stupid for those kids to laugh infront of the cops only because the crack dealer escaped. Its like a slap in the face to those officers because they are actually trying to clean those streets up. Its some shit because I am actually drive by there all the time and never noticed that it was a dope hole.

Guest klit

MTV has some pretty good shows but for most part got tons of crap I can't stand about the channel. That lacuna beach, real oc, thing is not bad though its just ripping on the success of the oc on fox.

Guest pod

Racism exists in this country, unfortunately.

Also unfortunately, the race card is played all too often by the minority groups in this nation.

And people wonder sometimes why cops are always pissed off. When you are trying to do good for the neighborhood, and they're cheering on the local crack dealer, it isn't a good thing.

Guest cutchemist

dont people have better things to do with their time then watch MTV crap?

thank god....i thought i was the only one who didn't watch this shit....

get a life people.....

Guest pod

MTV needs to have an incident of someone going postal in there, pronto. Preferably with .50 cal shells and an EMP device to wipe all their stupid programs from tape.

Anyone who considers MTV good entertainment needs a boot to the head.

MTV has sucked ass since the mid-90s. Anyone with half a brain cell just grabs their music videos online.

Sign of the times though. Idiots driving 3 gallons to the mile SUVs, chugging back bland crappuchinos from Starbucks, watching network TV while checking their AOL dot com email...so easy to use, no wonder it is number one. Kiss my ass, sheep.

Guest stryke303

Caught a great show on dicovery yesterday. It was called "the real miami cops, TNT"

They are a task force who take down crack and herion dealers. They survail a dealer who sells on the corner, they then take down all his customers, about 40 a night, then, they go after him. The first time, he slipped away, and the black neighborhood where he ran into to hide, the blacks were cheering and making fun of the cops about them not getting him. i'm taking blacks with children and all.

WTF is wrong with you idiots? These cops (black, white, latin etc) put their life on the line to give your kid a beter place to live and you cheer on the dealers who sling crack to your kids???

If that was my father, my dad, would have asked the cops, how he could help to catch the guy. I would assume our parents (cjs memebers parents) would do the same.

Regardless of what minorities think about the cops, cheering on drug dealers is wrong, no matter how you slice it. They tupac "hey I gotta get paid" line is bullshit and a cop out!

dumb fucks, i'm glad i'm not a cop, they can't win either way.

well, as a person of colour living in miami (aka a black in miami), i'd have to say that we're not all dumb. i consider myself to be pretty damn smart actually. just because tv shows a bunch of idiots cheering a drug dealer getting away, doesn't mean we all feel that way. when cops shows some rednecks on tv trying to get away from the cops, you won't find me posing "what's wrong with all the white people?!?" the social implications of the combination of geography, economic conditions, and demographic socialization of specific neighborhoods doesn't mean that an entire race acts or behaves that way. granted, i believe that those people who were cheering on the escaping drug deal are pretty stupid, don't think that i'd be standing outside my house cheering mr. crackhead on. and for the record, i'm quite happy to have the police around.

How sad that those kids are cheering on the crack-dealers in their neighborhood.

But what can we do? Obviously they do not appreciate the police trying to intervene (sp?) and assist.......

And Saleen, the title of this thread does not fit the content.... you could have directed this toward the people in the neighborhood, not the entire race.

Guest web_norah

hey Saleen, i'd be upset man.

MTV selling your peeps short....first the crackheads from SF, then the loser who rents a house with his equally stupid friends, the musclehead and now the girls "searching for love" on the Jersey Shore

anthony-john-mtv1.jpg

as i said before, how can someone slam blacks when the guido is the laughing stock since the Gottis and MTV aired the Jersey shore special and this handsome fella above graced the small screen? ::)

Guest bcnjunkie

dont people have better things to do with their time then watch MTV crap?

thank god....i thought i was the only one who didn't watch this shit....

get a life people.....

I like watching to laugh at guidos.... how dumb are guidos all over the U.S.

Guest web_norah

it is really entertaining actually, you cant beat it, real losers on screen willing and able to make themselves look their lamest oncamera.