Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish!!!!!

Guest eljumping

Guest eljumping

........wow wow wow wow.........best phucking pary of the year, gotta bring em back! BLur remix.. :o greece 2004 :o

ali shrazinia set :o

sharam set :o

Guest djxixa

People just one thing to say:

[glow=red,2,300]POWERED BY DEEP DISH[/glow]

ps Papa Giorgio thanx for the bottom pic (I'm the one holding proudly, the PR flag in the chest. I don't remember the pic, too many Medalla's and the best House music in the world).

BTW, Michael guv me a holler to send you the DD pics (47) for our CJSJ gallery. Antonio get ready to prepare the review!

BEAUTIFUL! id love to get a hold of more up close and personal set of pics from these guys. I really wish i had the chance to chat with them but unfortunately i didnt have a press of vip pass in order to climb the stage. Still, i had a really good time and i knew these guys weren't gonna let us down. They always deliver their best in what their more than good at.

PS, Your welcome djxixa. Of couse by now you probably know who i am. ;D

Guest djxixa
PS, Your welcome djxixa. Of couse by now you probably know who i am.

Man, no clue. Well it could be Michael (DJ Troko), Antonio??? Don't know :-\ ??? ??? :-\ ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

PS, Your welcome djxixa. Of couse by now you probably know who i am.

Man, no clue. Well it could be Michael (DJ Troko), Antonio??? Don't know :-\ ??? ??? :-\ ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Oh ok, well im Michaels brother George. I live in Miami cause im in the restaurant buisness. I thought my brother told you about those pics which were from my camera except for the one with you, luigi and sharam.

Guest djxixa

Oh, my bad George. If I recall correctly, Michael introduced us @ the party, but knew nothing about the pics. I was so wasted and hooked up with the music, atmosphere, the ladies & DD. Anyway man, nice to meet ya. See ya @ another gig! And hey, let's plan something for the next WMC.