Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chicks are dumb and liars.....

Guest MELI2444

Mi pinga es liquido en la boca. No en las manos.

I would think that 2 years later you would have another line. .....

these folks here dont' know me as well as you do. its new shit for them... and you have not been back to give me my special cuban lessons.

I thought someone else would have tought you by now.

Guest guyman1966

these folks here dont' know me as well as you do. its new shit for them... and you have not been back to give me my special cuban lessons.

I'm still waiting. After all these years.

Guest MELI2444

I'm still waiting. After all these years.

Alright. I'll help you out. lol

Guest endymion

Ask around, I'm very kind.. Just not to trash.. If I can trick a girl into telling me how many guys she's been with, or along those lines, then she failed my test.

She's trash because she's lying to you or because she thinks that sex is fun like you do? How does she score on your test if she says "well I don't know, I stopped keeping track" when you are rude enough to grill her on her history?

Guest guyman1966

Ask around, I'm very kind.. Just not to trash.. If I can trick a girl into telling me how many guys she's been with, or along those lines, then she failed my test.

She's trash because she's lying to you or because she thinks that sex is fun like you do? How does she score on your test if she says "well I don't know, I stopped keeping track" when you are rude enough to grill her on her history?

You are wasting your time. He gets to first base as often as Jorge Pasada.

Guest endymion

So many things make so much more sense if I believe you instead of him.

Guest LeVeL

I just wonder how many times has Saleen struck out, to obtain all this knowledge.

sorry fcuk head but i'd run circles around u ne day....

Stay around these types...play mind games with chicks who can't even read a calander...make it easy for youself...then u only have to use one head....u obviously like wasting ur time with these girls....u get off ASEXUALLY by feeling so smart and honest comparativly...then go around complaining so that u can get off even more.....

I am a good smart catholic girl, I automatically confess things, and i love giving slick fcuks like u blue balls

and that is how i get off ASEXUALLY.....because i don't need to keep up with lies....waste of my fcuking life....

Now of course i am a social user of certian chemicals (I'll let you fill in the blank) and that does make me an addict by definition....we all are...( took 5 substance abuse classes in college just to keep my self in check)

I have reformed since my 21st birthday with 6 Ybor resident DJ's where we ran out of 400 wrist bands...

so I lie about it as a reflex because i have so much to loose...but u can count on me to always confess ;)

FUCK is spelled FUCK, not FCUK.

thanks

:P (lol)

Guest bcnjunkie
These stories are pretty amusing to read...wondering if there's some truth to them?

of course not but as long as he believes them and we are amused I don't see the harm

Guest cutchemist

sorry fcuk head but i'd run circles around u ne day....

Stay around these types...play mind games with chicks who can't even read a calander...make it easy for youself...then u only have to use one head....u obviously like wasting ur time with these girls....u get off ASEXUALLY by feeling so smart and honest comparativly...then go around complaining so that u can get off even more.....

I am a good smart catholic girl, I automatically confess things, and i love giving slick fcuks like u blue balls

and that is how i get off ASEXUALLY.....because i don't need to keep up with lies....waste of my fcuking life....

Now of course i am a social user of certian chemicals (I'll let you fill in the blank) and that does make me an addict by definition....we all are...( took 5 substance abuse classes in college just to keep my self in check)

I have reformed since my 21st birthday with 6 Ybor resident DJ's where we ran out of 400 wrist bands...

so I lie about it as a reflex because i have so much to loose...but u can count on me to always confess ;)

FUCK is spelled FUCK, not FCUK.

thanks

:P (lol)

girl don't even start with my spelling errors :-[....i can't spell for shit :-\....i went to a catholic school up untill highschool and spelled lord like board = loard till i was 14...i just don't get it...if it wasn't for spell check i would have flunked out of college..

btw....its my way of promoting FCUK.... :P

Guest cutchemist
i went to a catholic school up untill highschool

catholic school girls rock ! ;D

wait till halloween :o

...j/k....i haven't dressed up since like 99 when me and the girls were the spice girls....and get this i was the blk chick...i went tanning for like 4 weeks straight....so fcukin funny...mabye my unemployed asss willl get around to posting a pic of it ;D

Guest LeVeL

...j/k....i haven't dressed up since like 99 when me and the girls were the spice girls....and get this i was the blk chick...i went tanning for like 4 weeks straight....so fcukin funny...mabye my unemployed asss willl get around to posting a pic of it ;D

Megan you were Scary Spice...lol...how did your white ass get to be black even with all the tanning.

I need to see the pic...please send to my email ;)

Guest cutchemist

Megan you were Scary Spice...lol...how did your white ass get to be black even with all the tanning.

luis

fcukin right....i didn't look right at all...white as sweedish-norweigen blondes r not suppose to tan...i was yucky...i'll do it tonite...

meg

Guest LeVeL

luis

fcukin right....i didn't look right at all...white as sweedish-norweigen blondes r not suppose to tan...i was yucky...i'll do it tonite...

meg

Alright Scary Spice.

may I say..

[move]Girl Power ;D[/move]

girl don't even start with my spelling errors :-[....i can't spell for shit :-\....i went to a catholic school up untill highschool and spelled lord like board = loard till i was 14...i just don't get it...if it wasn't for spell check i would have flunked out of college..

btw....its my way of promoting FCUK.... :P

LOLL promoting FCUK.. haha I like that!

I was just bustin' your chops :P