Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  

Seed of Chucky!!!

Guest LeVeL

Chucky has always been one of those funny characters that can be scary yet funny at the same time. Freddy Krueger is probably the funniest out there. I hope this movie is good and doesn't suck.

Guest pod

Some cum-sucking VD whore from Louisiana who has apparently made a career out of producing songs of questionable quality.

Guest LeVeL

Some cum-sucking VD whore from Louisiana who has apparently made a career out of producing songs of questionable quality.

I still dont know who this cum-sucker is...post a pic please.... ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Holy Shit, I just saw the latest commercial for this movie and at the end of it there is this big banner that says:

Britney Spears Does Not Appear

In This Movie

I guess they noticed that the bitch can't act worth a shit, not even for a Chucky Movie......LMAO!!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Britney Federline gets whacked in this. That's worth the six bucks to see it! 8)

Shit what movie theater are you going to that you are only paying $6 to see a movie.....except for Matinee!!!

I wanna go to that one, nowadays it costs over $30 to go to the movies.....and the dollar movie theaters all went Bankrupt, it's a damn shame!!!!!

Guest ddg

Holy Shit, I just saw the latest commercial for this movie and at the end of it there is this big banner that says:

In This Movie

I guess they noticed that the bitch can't act worth a shit, not even for a Chucky Movie......LMAO!!!!!!

i saw this too..its flashes for like a nano second... :P

Guest LdySphynx

In This Movie

i saw this too..its flashes for like a nano second... :P

Yep, too funny wonder what really happened???

Guest JMT

she isnt in the movie and complained about the lookalike. so they put that warning in as a joke.

Guest demo909

John Waters makes a Cameo in this movie and gets chopped up. I'm paying 7 bucks just to see that :)