Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROBBIE TRONCO AND THE COOLJUNKIE 6AM LAUNCH HALLOWEEN EVENT AT SHAMPOO!!!!

Guest phillyjunkie

Guest phillyjunkie

logo_main.gif

Hey everyone. Ive got a great event coming to tell you all about. Ive been doing a really good Halloween event for 3 yrs now and it finally has turned into a late nighter! Im really excited cause Ive got a killer lineup featuring the return of Robbie Tronco back to Shampoo. This is an over 21 event and the return of Shampoos great GO TO HELL party.

This is also the official www.cooljunkie.com release party for our online Philadelphia nightlife magazine. There is an OPEN BAR from 10pm - 11:30pm for only $10 admisison. To get on the guestlist for the open bar , email me at danlieberman@dca.net

SERVING ALCOHOL TILL 3AM

$500 Best Costume Price. (costumes not required for entry to the club by the way)

Robbie Tronco returns back to Shampoo for his first late night set there in years. Remember the days when he packed Shampoo! Shampoo and Cooljunkie are excited to have his return.

Right before he goes on we are excited to showcase to Philadelphia , local recording artists A Room With A View who will be performing a live set 3-6 trance tracks.

Super excited about Chris Costanzo returning back to his 2nd Cooljunkie event along with Resident DJ Moon and special guest IMRI!!!! Killer lineup!!!!

The White Room:

Shock Therapy will be hosting thier event at the White Room upstairs with with Octavio, Might Mike Saga and DJ Pussy Galore!

For the lighhearted hip hop fans:

Vito Carducci in the house!!!

DJ Amaze in the house!

DJ Syn City in the house! (check her DJ profile out at www.sinthesisonline.com) our newest roster member.

This is mainstream, commercial radio traxs, no thug scene here.

This open bar is the best value you can get on Halloween. $10 smackers as long as ur on my list! email me at danlieberman@dca.net until the guestlist is put up on our site.

gotohellfront_2004-09-30_01-03-44_44677.jpg

gotohellinside_2004-09-30_01-03-44_83578.jpg

Guest thefunkyone

Tronco is one of my personal favorite peeps...He killed it at Emerald City when we had him as a guest for the Kings Of Late Night

Guest thefunkyone

hope that means ur gonna drag ur ass over to our party when ur done at EC!!!!!

How about after my set with Saeed at Tribecca???

I'd be there sooner, you know that.