Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Angelina Jolie looking for S&M love

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

38s.jpg

Oscar-winner Angelina Jolie believes the man who understands her sadomasochistic needs and ties her up will be "the one". The Tomb Raider star tried to engender trust in her marriages to actors Jonny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton by introducing violence into their sex lives, and she wants to push the boundaries even further with her next lover. Jolie explains, "A lot of my relationships just weren't honest enough. So I took them down different paths toward violence or wildness... to try to find somebody to hold me down and make me feel. S&M sex can be misinterpreted as violence. It's really about trust. I like to push boundaries, both emotional and sexual, with another person. That's when I've felt the sexiest. I've been in both submissive and dominant roles because I want more. I've never been tied up. I have a feeling the person that does it will be the one. I think that's what I'd like."

imdb.com

Guest fairyDust

angelina jolie is not my cup of tea.... though catherine zeta jones sure as hell makes my trouser snake happy 8)

Hey Danny....start your own thread! we're talking bout Angelina Jolie here! ;D

Guest pod

Bling, you'd hit that shit if the opportunity presented itself. She's tied up on the bed screaming for the Bling Express, I'd hit you with a golf club if you didn't hit it!

Guest durrtylexx

She's always looked the type....def one of the hottest actresses today ;)

WERD she's amazing!!

She has some serious DSL's

Guest fairyDust

WERD she's amazing!!

LOL! I'm not even gonna ask what DSL's stands for....

Guest durrtylexx

WERD she's amazing!!

LOL! I'm not even gonna ask what DSL's stands for....

;D

Guest LeVeL

Angelina Jolie needs a latin in her life. She needs to leave the hicks where they are and get herself a latin guy who wouldd fuck her all night long, tie her down and have her screaming, "mi vida loca".... ;D

Guest fairyDust

Angelina Jolie needs a latin in her life. She needs to leave the hicks where they are and get herself a latin guy who wouldd fuck her all night long' date=' tie her down and have her screaming, "mi vida loca".... ;D

[/quote']

That was so corny! ::)

Guest pod

Oh please, she would eat you up, stomp on your nuts and spit you out the window. :o

I'd love to set her loose around here to show the steroid-freaks a thing or two.

And what's a thread like this doing without images?

09.jpg

She'll kick your ass and then some.

12.jpg

Angelina Jolie needs a latin in her life. She needs to leave the hicks where they are and get herself a latin guy who wouldd fuck her all night long' date=' tie her down and have her screaming, "mi vida loca".... ;D

[/quote']

is THAT what you latins do??? jesus christ.

Guest LeVeL

Angelina Jolie needs a latin in her life. She needs to leave the hicks where they are and get herself a latin guy who wouldd fuck her all night long, tie her down and have her screaming, "mi vida loca".... ;D

is THAT what you latins do??? jesus christ.

LOL...

But all playing aside she's a major freak and it would be quite an experience to banging a chick like this. Just imagine all the expectations of having to do it everyday at anytime every hour with no limits. One day you would be all scratched up with belt whips on your back. Wake up and see Angelina riding your penis while your asleep. A girl like her might even eat your ass out! Anything is expected!

Guest LeVeL

Dick god damn it. You can say dick. 8)

hey I was trying to be respectful here Podster...I dont want my post tobe deleted or anything like that.. ;D

Guest fairyDust

Dick god damn it. You can say dick. 8)

hey I was trying to be respectful here Podster...I dont want my post tobe deleted or anything like that.. ;D

Hey I typed dick the other day on the Miami board and it didn't get deleted! :P

Bling, you'd hit that shit if the opportunity presented itself. She's tied up on the bed screaming for the Bling Express, I'd hit you with a golf club if you didn't hit it!

course id hit it........ id just make sure she doesnt suck my blood. the only suckin she will be doin will be down there 8)