Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Angelina Jolie looking for S&M love

Guest JMT

Guest pod

There's a lot of nasty things going through my head right now. I've always thought she was hot, but not more so than many other actresses, but this little article just bumped her up a few notches on my list. I'm not an S & M head, but the fact that she wants it nasty is making my head spin for some reason.

Guest coach

I'll definitely agree with that. What kind of dumb-fuck MORON would Billy Bob have to be to not tie her up, if that's what she wanted! Jeez, I'm not into S&M either, so much, but for her, oh yeah!

Guest LeVeL

I think Angelina gets too much press for her sex life. I mean I remember her saying a couple of weeks on the Jay leno show that she hasn't had sex since Billy Bob. I mean she can fuck anybody she wants but she's not as active or as freakier as other Hollywood actresses out there. I mean there are a lot of freakier actresses in Hollywood who do crazier shit but they keep it private, not like her who lets it all out.

I have always come to know that the calm ones are always the craziest and I know from experience ;). Who knows she's probably all talk.

Guest bcnjunkie
Oh please, she would eat you up, stomp on your nuts and spit you out the window

I hope so !!!! for starters at least ;D 8)

Guest pod

She's not active because she hasn't found a guy who will do to her what she wants. The article kind of implies that.

Some things are just too bizarre to comprehend. For a tumble in the sack with her, I'll definitely go on a shopping spree at Pleasure Emporium.

Oh, and a quick stopover at the spy shop to get this

http://www.axis.com/products/cam_213/

You bet your ass I'd webcast that. My street cred would go through the roof, as the guy who tapped that.

Guest LeVeL

Man Angelina is too overated....I for sure dont want to fuck Billy Bobs leftovers. We need to move on and start fantasazing of other bitches in Hollywood. there is only so much that those dick sucking lips can do.

Guest pod

Not for nothing, but no matter who you fuck it is someone else's leftovers. I stopped worrying about that shit a long time ago.

Unless you're some weirdo who cruises middle schools for virgins.

I say middle school since most girls in Miami have been rogered by the time they hit 10th grade.

Guest LeVeL

Not for nothing, but no matter who you fuck it is someone else's leftovers. I stopped worrying about that shit a long time ago.

Unless you're some weirdo who cruises middle schools for virgins.

I say middle school since most girls in Miami have been rogered by the time they hit 10th grade.

Yeah you got a point by the way...how you know Middle School is around the time girls get devirginized...do you know cause of experience Pod...hmmmmmmmmmm