Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bon Voyage......

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

Hey my Cooljunkies, well I am off to the airport....I will try to log on from the Hotel and keep you guys updated.

That is if I am still sane enough to remember :P, oh yeah and please try not kill each other while im gone...lol ::).

Well I will be back on the 29th......Kisses to all :-*.

Guest slamminshaun

Hey my Cooljunkies, well I am off to the airport....I will try to log on from the Hotel and keep you guys updated.

That is if I am still sane enough to remember :P, oh yeah and please try not kill each other while im gone...lol ::).

Where ya going?

Guest LdySphynx

Where ya going?

Amsterdam & Paris ;D

Guest LeVeL

hey girl have a good one overthere and bring me back some Midol... ;)

Guest LdySphynx

Hello from Amsterdam........ ;D ;D ;D!!!!!

[glow=red,2,300]ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS PLACE IS FUCKING WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW,WOW,WOW[/glow]....Are those enough wows :P.

We are actually on our way to Paris now just for the day...can't leave amsterdam for too long ::).

And don't think I have not been keeping track of the Red Sox...found a little cafe that has played all the games...all I have to say to that is WHO'S YOUR DADDY NOW BIOTCH ;D!!!

Oh one thing I will warn you all about is the Euro is out of hand,it is expensive as fuck so make sure to come with all you have saved, and to eat in little street corner cafes cause restaurants are way too expensive ans the portions are minature, besides that we have had a GREAT time...can't wait to come back.

Kisses and I miss you all ;D...sike no I don't miss you fuckers, lol!!!!!

Guest durrtylexx

[glow=red,2,300]ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS PLACE IS FUCKING WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW,WOW,WOW[/glow]....Are those enough wows :P.

We are actually on our way to Paris now just for the day...can't leave amsterdam for too long ::).

And don't think I have not been keeping track of the Red Sox...found a little cafe that has played all the games...all I have to say to that is WHO'S YOUR DADDY NOW BIOTCH ;D!!!

Oh one thing I will warn you all about is the Euro is out of hand,it is expensive as fuck so make sure to come with all you have saved, and to eat in little street corner cafes cause restaurants are way too expensive ans the portions are minature, besides that we have had a GREAT time...can't wait to come back.

ha ha enjoy!!! Be safe....dont forget to bring back gifts :P

ha ha enjoy!!! Be safe....dont forget to bring back gifts :P

yeah and dont listen to the rumors that u cant shove a hot blonde from amsteram in ur suitcase for me. thats a dirty rotten lie ;D