Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The saleen method for picking up chicks... proof

just got this in my email:

Example #1

Hi there Nick!

I have to say.... I was listening to Y100 this morning and they had all these girls giving advise on how to ask a guy out. Honestly, I thought of you and how up front you were on Saturday night... "I will wait a week and probably call you when you are working!" That was funny!

Just wanted to pass that thought across. Whats your reaction to the game last night? It was quite frustrating.

Ok, so I emailed you... I'm being proactive!

XXXX

Example #2

Hi Nicholas, it was really nice meeting you last friday at amika - i hope you remember (blonde one walking to the restroom w/girlfriend and had a pix taken oby one of your friends)! anyway, wanted to give you my info just in case. hope you have a great week and callme if you're in the neighborhood.

Ciao!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guyman1966

How sad.

Your now wrting love letters to yourself... and just becasue you forget to sign them, you think they are from someone else.

Put the pipe down.

Guest fairyDust

How sad.

Your now wrting love letters to yourself... and just becasue you forget to sign them, you think they are from someone else.

Put the pipe down.

LOL!

Example #1

Hi there Nick!

I have to say.... I was listening to Y100 this morning and they had all these girls giving advise on how to ask a guy out. Honestly, I thought of you and how up front you were on Saturday night... "I will wait a week and probably call you when you are working!" That was funny!

Just wanted to pass that thought across. Whats your reaction to the game last night? It was quite frustrating.

XXXX

Example #2

Hi Nicholas, it was really nice meeting you last friday at amika - i hope you remember (blonde one walking to the restroom w/girlfriend and had a pix taken oby one of your friends)! anyway, wanted to give you my info just in case. hope you have a great week and callme if you're in the neighborhood.

Ciao!

saleen is goin after girls that listen to Y100 :-X

Guest endymion

I can't think of any radio station anywhere that would automatically disqualify a girl if she were a listener, but Saleen, seriously. If I struck out two nights in a row I wouldn't go online after the weekend and brag about it.

Guest MELI2444

How sad.

Put the pipe down.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! lmfao.

Guest guyman1966

Example #1

Hi there Nick!

XXXX

Example #2

Ciao!

i can't believe I agree w/ bling

Guest LeVeL

Saleen what are you trying to prove by telling us all this information. I mean if you are as wise as you preach a real ladies man doesn't talk....instead he walks the walk.

Is there anybody in particular your trying to wax on Cooljunkie or CP?

Saleen what are you trying to prove by telling us all this information. I mean if you are as wise as you preach a real ladies man doesn't talk....instead he walks the walk.

i'm a giver.. I'm here to help those who are ass challenged. i'm like don lepri or carleton sheets. my techniques work and there is plenty of whores to go around.

*for the record there is someone on cj that I have been talking to as a friend for a very long time. She knows i'm interested in dating her, but we shall see what happens in the next few months. She knows nick, so what you see me posting doesn't affect what she thinks of me.

Guest slamminshaun

i'm a giver.. I'm here to help those who are ass challenged. i'm like don lepri or carleton sheets. my techniques work and there is plenty of whores to go around.

Can I be in your informercial?

Guest LeVeL

I agree with you there, that is a very true statement. There are certainly plenty of girls to go around but it very hard though to find that very special girl. But hey if it helps others than preach on brotha'! I cant hate you there.

Guest guyman1966

*for the record there is someone on cj that I have been talking to as a friend for a very long time. She knows i'm interested in dating her, but we shall see what happens in the next few months. She knows nick, so what you see me posting doesn't affect what she thinks of me.

If I guess will you tell me? Is it Norah?

Guest endymion

Aww, Saleen, I was just waiting for you to ask.

Example #1

Hi there Nick!

XXXX

Example #2

Ciao!

i can't believe I agree w/ bling

:o its a first hell hath frozen over

i might have an idea not sure but i have an inkling who it could be

Guest JMT

HA HA HA