12 million people in nyc

about 6 million guys

and you date a british guy...

game

set

match

huh ? ZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZ what does that have to do with anything.... LAME

Guest bcnjunkie

I'm honestly baffled. Saleen, what's wrong with British guys? I seriously don't get it.

it's his natural Lame response mechanism... his rebutal doesn't make sense but he's trying to offend someone... it is an artform mastered by guidos .... "I'll try to offend you anyway I see fit because I have no intelligent response to your comment".... most fights that breakout in clubs like say Spirit, NYC are mainly due to this guido inexplicable, irrational, gorilla-esque way of thinking

Guest guyman1966

I'm honestly baffled. Saleen, what's wrong with British guys? I seriously don't get it.

EuroTrash

Bad Teeth

Warm Beer

Need more?

Guest guyman1966

Guyman, you and Saleen are walking advertisements for not dating American guys. Just FYI.

Then I guess its a good thing that I don't date.

I have posted at great detail the recent experience of a fine young American women who got dicked over by a EuroTrash scumbag. I still stand by my words and warn both American men and women alike - Don't date EuroTrash. North Americans, South Americans and Central Americans are fine... but let the rest of the world fuck themselves.

Guest cutchemist

Okay I got ...

10 CJ Dollars that it is Carisa. And I got 30 CJ Dollars its Lolahotass...LOL :P

word...i got 10 on the 2444 grl

Guest LeVeL

I'm tempted to start a betting pool.

i bet Bling gets more women than Saleen

I dont know about that Norah....Da Saleen does got the knowledge and the guy is Italian..so who Knows...I counter bet you Norah.

I'm tempted to start a betting pool.

i bet Bling gets more women than Saleen

I dont know about that Norah....Da Saleen does got the knowledge and the guy is Italian..so who Knows...I counter bet you Norah.

Well lets see here bling is a nerd, saleen is a fat ass who is losing his hair at 28 and walks around with tight clothes with the jelly roles, thinking everyone is staring at him, which they are, but laughing at him instead, thinking he was some hot shot hanging out, If I would guess, ummmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmm, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Guest LeVeL

Well lets see here bling is a nerd, saleen is a fat ass who is losing his hair at 28 and walks around with tight clothes with the jelly roles, thinking everyone is staring at him, which they are, but laughing at him instead, thinking he was some hot shot hanging out, If I would guess, ummmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmm, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Yeah agree Damon....so whats up with those bitches in Tampa man?

Guest Clarisa

too funny