Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The saleen method for picking up chicks... proof

Well lets see here bling is a nerd' date=' saleen is a fat ass who is losing his hair at 28 and walks around with tight clothes with the jelly roles, thinking everyone is staring at him, which they are, but laughing at him instead, thinking he was some hot shot hanging out, If I would guess, ummmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmm, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

[/quote']

Yeah agree Damon....so whats up with those bitches in Tampa man?

College girls, nothing but whores, and drama, jesus h christ, but I meet some nice ones in Orlando, but I still miss the latina girls in Miami, making another trip back at the end of this month, oh yeah, latina whores, whoaaaaaaaaaa!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guyman1966

I'm tempted to start a betting pool.

i bet Bling gets more women than Saleen

I dont know about that Norah....Da Saleen does got the knowledge and the guy is Italian..so who Knows...I counter bet you Norah.

saleen is a fat ass who is losing his hair at 28 and walks around with tight clothes with the jelly roles, thinking everyone is staring at him, which they are, but laughing at him instead, thinking he was some hot shot hanging out, If I would guess, ummmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmm, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

::) So I guess you have never seen the Saleen.

If you are gonna diss the guy, at least have a clue as to what he looks like. Otherwise its not funny.

Guest guyman1966

Okay I got ...

10 CJ Dollars that it is Carisa. And I got 30 CJ Dollars its Lolahotass...LOL :P

word...i got 10 on the 2444 grl

LOL Meli???

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

As long as we are just gonna make shit up, LolaHotass and Meli are all mine! Back off motherfuckers!!! LOL ;D

I'm tempted to start a betting pool.

i bet Bling gets more women than Saleen

I dont know about that Norah....Da Saleen does got the knowledge and the guy is Italian..so who Knows...I counter bet you Norah.

saleen is a fat ass who is losing his hair at 28 and walks around with tight clothes with the jelly roles, thinking everyone is staring at him, which they are, but laughing at him instead, thinking he was some hot shot hanging out, If I would guess, ummmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmm, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

::) So I guess you have never seen the Saleen.

If you are gonna diss the guy, at least have a clue as to what he looks like. Otherwise its not funny.

YEah saw him in person, yeah I know what im talking about and its funny, lolol!!!

Nahhh not my type, I like jews, blacks, spanish peeps, other nice dade county type!!!

Guyman is married....so u better lower the bar a bit lower and ask Saleen out already.... ;)

Nope cant do it, Im a trance fan and saleen is not, just cant do it dude!!!

Guest web_norah

I'm honestly baffled. Saleen, what's wrong with British guys? I seriously don't get it.

nothing wrong with British guys.

MY VOTE STILL GOES TO BLING GETTING MORE FEMALE ATTENTION 1000 TIMES MORE THAN THE GUIDO

and if Saleen claims to be such a casanova, why do girls call after two months, thats awful scoring capabilities. picking up women at Vodoo lounge is double pathetic...and your rumour about some unknown PM even worse...it made me chuckle.

Guest endymion

Nahhh not my type, I like jews, blacks, spanish peeps, other nice dade county type!!!

Guyman is married....so u better lower the bar a bit lower and ask Saleen out already.... ;)

Nope cant do it, Im a trance fan and saleen is not, just cant do it dude!!!

I run around wearing a pink disco ball avatar but you guys are way gayer than me.

Guest bcnjunkie
Well lets see here bling is a nerd, saleen is a fat ass who is losing his hair at 28 and walks around with tight clothes with the jelly roles, thinking everyone is staring at him, which they are, but laughing at him instead, thinking he was some hot shot hanging out, If I would guess, ummmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmm, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LOL LMAO HA HA HA HA HA HA

Guest guyman1966

Bling=PIMP

Saleen=All talk, no action

I dont think either one get any action, but at least Bling is nicer about it.

LAMO!

But I'd bet on Saleen in this contest.

one thing i wont ever do is generalize women as bitches....... now if the girl is really a bitch and treats people as such then yes . but if not then i would never refer to women as bitches........

dude, shut the fuck up and go back to picking up chicks at the local publix.

lol i'm just kidding bling :P