Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beastie Boys RAWKED the ODC

Guest trancelator

Guest trancelator

Went to the ODC in Sunrise last night and the Beasties put on a helluva show. They played old school stuff like "Brass Monkey" and ended their set with classics like "Intergalactic" and "Sabotage." They played "Intergalactic" on the opposite end of the arena from the stage in the lower level. They turned on the lights after that and some people left but they then turned them back off and the guys came out and played two more songs. People were moshing and going nuts to "Sabatoge." One of the highlights for me was seeing Mixmaster Mike work extensively on the decks. That guy's mixing and scratching is AWESOME! ;D

Not surprisingly one of the best concerts I've seen recently.

Guest durrtylexx

Werd Mix Master fckued it up..He was wearing his scratch pickles t-shirt..Pat thanks for the ticket..That suite was sick..Lots of food and drinks..Plenty of hot chics..YOU DA MAN..& Irene is the woman...Mirza its always a pleasure hanging with you...

MIX MASTER CUT FASTER

I loved how he would drop old school beats insrtumentals, like flava in your ear and your all i need.. while the Beasties were rhyming..the crowd ate it up...Good time...

Guest ic143

Went to the ODC in Sunrise last night and the Beasties put on a helluva show. They played old school stuff like "Brass Monkey" and ended their set with classics like "Intergalactic" and "Sabotage." They played "Intergalactic" on the opposite end of the arena from the stage in the lower level. They turned on the lights after that and some people left but they then turned them back off and the guys came out and played two more songs. People were moshing and going nuts to "Sabatoge." One of the highlights for me was seeing Mixmaster Mike work extensively on the decks. That guy's mixing and scratching is AWESOME! ;D

Absolutely...one of the best show's I've ever seen! The energy in that arena was insane.

Durrtylexx, glad you could make it out and had a great time. Mirza, always a pleasure hanging with you too! Cam, looking forward to the next time. ;D

Guest cam

The Beastie show was out of control. I saw those guys years ago at the Cameo they rocked just as hard last nite as they did way back then.

It was fab to hang with everyone in the suite...screaming meemees, drunk neighbors, dancing fools and all.

Mirza, you're still my guilty pleasure....but we won't tell you know who :o

Thanks bro the night IT was awesome No need for the review but Mix Master Mike is NASTY!!!!!!!

Absolutely...one of the best show's I've ever seen! The energy in that arena was insane.

Durrtylexx, glad you could make it out and had a great time. Mirza, always a pleasure hanging with you too! Cam, looking forward to the next time. ;D

Once again thank you I had an awesome time.

Werd Mix Master fckued it up..He was wearing his scratch pickles t-shirt..Pat thanks for the ticket..That suite was sick..Lots of food and drinks..Plenty of hot chics..YOU DA MAN..& Irene is the woman...Mirza its always a pleasure hanging with you...

MIX MASTER CUT FASTER

I loved how he would drop old school beats insrtumentals, like flava in your ear and your all i need.. while the Beasties were rhyming..the crowd ate it up...Good time...

I had a blast bro see you this weekend.

The Beastie show was out of control. I saw those guys years ago at the Cameo they rocked just as hard last nite as they did way back then.

It was fab to hang with everyone in the suite...screaming meemees, drunk neighbors, dancing fools and all.

I won't tell if you don't ;)

Guest durrtylexx

??? ???

??? ???

;)

Guest durrtylexx

??? ???

;)

:P

Guest trancelator

??? ???

;)

:P

;D