Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Watch out Yankees!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

The heat is on!!!! I luv it!!! Yankees fans are such babies!!! The Yankees win all the time and yet the fans still throw shit out onto the feild...I don't see the fans in Boston throwing debris out onto the feild and they loss all the time.....

But not tommorow!!!!!

Looks like my world series in a perfect world that I predicted at the start of the post season may come to fruition!

World Series 2004 Boston Vs Houston...Boston wins 4-3

The heat is on!!!! I luv it!!! Yankees fans are such babies!!! The Yankees win all the time and yet the fans still throw shit out onto the feild...I don't see the fans in Boston throwing debris out onto the feild and they loss all the time.....

But not tommorow!!!!!

Looks like my world series in a perfect world that I predicted at the start of the post season may come to fruition!

Yankees will win I'm not worried. 8)

You don't see the fans in Boston throwing debris...because they actually have some class...LOL

Remember you are talking about New Yawkers here... ::)

It also helps they have a greedy owner with a bottomless bank account....I wouldn't call that greatness. That's ok though....when they lose tonight, and the Red Sox make the greatest comeback in team sports history...I'd like to see who George is gonna sign next year?? ;)

It also helps they have a greedy owner with a bottomless bank account....I wouldn't call that greatness. That's ok though....when they lose tonight, and the Red Sox make the greatest comeback in team sports history...I'd like to see who George is gonna sign next year?? ;)

Sorry they are cursed Yankees win game 7. 8)

Guest LeVeL

But not tommorow!!!!!

yeah I agree all the Yankee Fans are a bunch of bitches....I remember last year during the World Series against the Marlins. Me throwing peanuts to some fucking Yankee fans...lol

The Bo Sox fans are probably the best in Baseballl and tonight a new story will be written the Curse will end tonight. Pedro is going to pitch his heart out tonight and guess who's pitching for the Yankess kevin Brown....lol

[move]Go Bo Sox, Go[/move]

But not tommorow!!!!!

yeah I agree all the Yankee Fans are a bunch of bitches....I remember last year during the World Series against the Marlins. Me throwing peanuts to some fucking Yankee fans...lol

The Bo Sox fans are probably the best in Baseballl and tonight a new story will be written the Curse will end tonight. Pedro is going to pitch his heart out tonight and guess who's pitching for the Yankess kevin Brown....lol

[move]Go Bo Sox' date=' Go[/move']

And you are on their nut's because? I bet you can't even name 10 players on the team.

I hope they get stomped just like Cleveland stomped em earlier this season ;D ;D ;D

Worse lost in the history of sports, boston hasnt won a championship since 1918 but they have never had their asses handed to them like that before!!!

I hope they get stomped just like Cleveland stomped em earlier this season ;D ;D ;D

Worse lost in the history of sports, boston hasnt won a championship since 1918 but they have never had their asses handed to them like that before!!!

Big deal after tonight they will be going to their 40th world series. You have to respect that, or hate it if you are jealous.

Guest LeVeL

And you are on their nut's because? I bet you can't even name 10 players on the team.

Ohh please you have to be kidding me. Hey I am a big Red Sox Fan ever since 1989. I didn't just jump on the bandwagon yesterday. I bas the Yankess and that what I do. I feel an upset tonight. And by the way you would lose that bet.

Ohh please you have to be kidding me. Hey I am a big Red Sox Fan ever since 1989. I didn't just jump on the bandwagon yesterday. I bas the Yankess and that what I do. I feel an upset tonight. And by the way you would lose that bet.

Well good luck they will need it tonight!!!!

Guest trancelator

There is so much drama in the sports world surrounding this game. Kevin Brown can make amends for breaking his hand and pull it out for the Yanks. I am unsure about Lowe as a starter. He obviously can't go the whole way. I've never heard of a starter pitching on two days rest. They'll obviously use many pitchers.

Either way, one team will either keep on choking or one will be responsible for the biggest choke ever. Glad I don't root for either.

Big deal after tonight they will be going to their 40th world series. You have to respect that, or hate it if you are jealous.

Yeah the owner will just buy the games just like usual, plain and simple ;D

Yeah the owner will just buy the games just like usual, plain and simple ;D

To bad the other owner's dont care about winning as much as George. I'm tired of hearing the same shit think of something new bro.

Guest LeVeL

There is so much drama in the sports world surrounding this game. Kevin Brown can make amends for breaking his hand and pull it out for the Yanks. I am unsure about Lowe as a starter. He obviously can't go the whole way. I've never heard of a starter pitching on two days rest. They'll obviously use many pitchers.

Either way, one team will either keep on choking or one will be responsible for the biggest choke ever. Glad I don't root for either.

Isn't Pedro Martinez Staring for the Bo Sox today?