Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Watch out Yankees!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

There is so much drama in the sports world surrounding this game. Kevin Brown can make amends for breaking his hand and pull it out for the Yanks. I am unsure about Lowe as a starter. He obviously can't go the whole way. I've never heard of a starter pitching on two days rest. They'll obviously use many pitchers.

Either way' date=' one team will either keep on choking or one will be responsible for the biggest choke ever. Glad I don't root for either.

[/quote']

Isn't Pedro Martinez Staring for the Bo Sox today?

That would be great. Who's your daddy!!!!!!

Guest trancelator

I hope they get stomped just like Cleveland stomped em earlier this season ;D ;D ;D

Worse lost in the history of sports, boston hasnt won a championship since 1918 but they have never had their asses handed to them like that before!!!

Big deal after tonight they will be going to their 40th world series. You have to respect that, or hate it if you are jealous.

Yeah the owner will just buy the games just like usual, plain and simple ;D

To bad the other owner's dont care about winning as much as George. I'm tired of hearing the same shit think of something new bro.

I don't blame Steinbrenner for what he does. However, baseball should really structure it's situation to include a cap. It's been proven to work effectively in the the sports that have one. It would level the playing field.

I hope they get stomped just like Cleveland stomped em earlier this season ;D ;D ;D

Worse lost in the history of sports, boston hasnt won a championship since 1918 but they have never had their asses handed to them like that before!!!

Big deal after tonight they will be going to their 40th world series. You have to respect that, or hate it if you are jealous.

Yeah the owner will just buy the games just like usual, plain and simple ;D

To bad the other owner's dont care about winning as much as George. I'm tired of hearing the same shit think of something new bro.

I don't blame Steinbrenner for what he does. However, baseball should really structure it's situation to include a cap. It's been proven to work effectively in the the sports that have one. It would level the playing field.

Yeah tru, but with what the owners want, there is no hockey this year, >:( >:(

Either way both teams are playing their hearts out, and for long fricken hours the past couple of nights, but most of the country rooting for the sox, since everyone hates the yanks like they do with high gas prices, if they win, its still another bridge to cross to win the championship and look up and make the gods believe nothing is impossible and bring the trophy home to bean town!!!

Either way both teams are playing their hearts out, and for long fricken hours the past couple of nights, but most of the country rooting for the sox, since everyone hates the yanks like they do with high gas prices, if they win, its still another bridge to cross to win the championship and look up and make the gods believe nothing is impossible and bring the trophy home to bean town!!!

Sorry wrong again their are more yankee fans then Boston how do you think they have so much money. but yes they are both playing very good and it has turned out to be a great series but don't be mad when the best team wins. We all know who that is!