Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ray

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

I am really looking forward to this movie..it comes out the 29th of Oct. I think it's going to be excellent. I feel like every movie i have seen over the past year is SO disappointing...this should be a good one. Anyone agree/disagree?

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

It's the movie on Ray Charles..Jaime Foxx plays Ray...he is supposedly amazing in the film as he has to portray everything as if he were blind. Ray Charles helped with the directing of the movie before he died. It looks good!

Girl..i have a flat tire i swear this car is cursed.

Guest fairyDust

It's the movie on Ray Charles..Jaime Foxx plays Ray...he is supposedly amazing in the film as he has to portray everything as if he were blind. Ray Charles helped with the directing of the movie before he died. It looks good!

Ohhh! I know now, yeah it does look good....sorry bout your car, I know somebody that can help you out with that ;)

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Ohhh! I know now, yeah it does look good....sorry bout your car, I know somebody that can help you out with that ;)

RROOTTFFLLL. He's a very nice guy...but drinks toooo much lol.

Guest fairyDust

LOL! well his cousin can help you out too...wait! are we talking bout the same person? :P

Guest LeVeL

LOL! well his cousin can help you out too...wait! are we talking bout the same person? :P

yeah my cousin will help you out definetely...hell I'll help you out.

But yeah this Ray Charles Movie is getting major Oscar Buzz!! Jami Foxx totally did it here on this film.

Guest fairyDust

But yeah this Ray Charles Movie is getting major Oscar Buzz!! Jami Foxx totally did it here on this film.

Your cousin? ???

Guest LeVeL

Your cousin? ???

Okay pardon my confusion...I didn't read... :P

Guest r3nz0

So Jamie Foxx is portraying Ray Charles as a blind, alcoholic, car tire mechanic in the movie?

Hollywood is running out of ideas.

Guest LeVeL

So Jamie Foxx is portraying Ray Charles as a blind, alcoholic, car tire mechanic in the movie?

Hollywood is running out of ideas.

Jamie Foxx did an awesome job..I dont think no other black actor could of done that role any better than he did. The man is going to blow up after this film....I say he might even be the next Denzel. The man is certainly talented he is funny, he can sing and the man can certainly act.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Your cousin? ???

Yeah i thought you were referring to Level's cousin..he's a mechanic. That's why i was joking about him drinking too much. But now i think i got u lol..and no we are not speaking anymore lol.

Guest LeVeL

Yeah i thought you were referring to Level's cousin..he's a mechanic. That's why i was joking about him drinking too much. But now i think i got u lol..and no we are not speaking anymore lol.

hmmm interesting... ::)

Guest fairyDust

Uuummm..Ok, nevermind..lol..check your pm's ;D

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

You know im playing..hes cool..your other cousin that we met for the first time on Sat however grabbed my ass..but i know he was wasted lol. good thing he was your cousin otherwise he would've gotten smacked... :P

Guest fairyDust

You know im playing..hes cool..your other cousin that we met for the first time on Sat however grabbed my ass..but i know he was wasted lol. good thing he was your cousin otherwise he would've gotten smacked... :P

LOL!! :o

Guest coach

Went and saw the preview. Actually, there were many times that I totally forgot it was Jaime Foxx. I definitely recommend it. Review coming soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JMT

i saw an segment on entertainment tonight earlier.

Jamie Foxx looks like he completely nailed the role. he looks and moves just like Ray did and it seems like it was an emotional experience for him. he even learned how to play the piano for the scenes. havent seen the movie, but it looks like the oscar buzz he is getting might be warranted.

Guest LeVeL

i saw an segment on entertainment tonight earlier.

Jamie Foxx looks like he completely nailed the role. he looks and moves just like Ray did and it seems like it was an emotional experience for him. he even learned how to play the piano for the scenes. havent seen the movie, but it looks like the oscar buzz he is getting might be warranted.

Hey did you see 60 minutes today..they were interviewing him and he said that when he auditioned for the role in Oliver Stones "Any Given Sunday". That Oliver Stone told him that there was no way he would film one second of him in his film because how sorry he was in the audition. That he seemed like he was doing a comedy act.

The only reason Oliver Stone casted him for the part was because of his athletic ability to play football. Jamie said that he learned so much since then and he learned to take every role serious and to make it like an experience.

The interview was so good yo...

Guest rollyp66

Ok so I saw the movie with my dear friend Karin tonight & we were struck with so much emotion! You do not see Jaime Foxx @ all during this film... you see Ray Charles! This movie will be the turning point to his career. This is a must see movie and Mr. Foxx better win like 30 awards for it. The soundtrack is incredible I have forgotten how many Ray Charles tracks that I know. The Ray Charles story is amazing... I think this is going to be an instant classic!