Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Waddup!?!?

Guest thefunkyone

Guest phillyjunkie

hey mr funky one!!! welcome to the cooljunkie massive! exciting to have u on here!!! ive only heard great things about u, and in meeting u just once, saw ur a friendly , approachable, humble DJ.....

great seeing u on here!!!

danlieberman

Guest thefunkyone

hey mr funky one!!! welcome to the cooljunkie massive! exciting to have u on here!!! ive only heard great things about u, and in meeting u just once, saw ur a friendly , approachable, humble DJ.....

great seeing u on here!!!

danlieberman

Thanks, Dan.

Hope your parties have been going well. Good to be here. Wishing to spread the word about the Funk and also find some different and eclectic parties for my peeps to go to for a change from our usual....

Guest thefunkyone

I'm curious to know who that is....

What's happening at Beat Street Station? Something open to the public I assume?

-Doc

http:www.docjustice.com

Beat Street Station will be starring some great local DJ's in the line-up and some up and commers. Styx, Christian James fform 125...Tommy C & MPN from West Chester & Deco fame.

It's open to the public with great drink specials all night long.

The party starts at 5pm and they'll be a vibe in there for every taste, I'm sure. Talk about a change of pace! WOOO HOOOO!!!

Guest phillyjunkie

thanks Mike! Our parties at shampoo are kickin now!! so tell me more about the Beat Street Station as a venue? Can u tell us all where it is, what it is like etc....

i have no idea about it all!!!

dan

Guest thefunkyone

thanks Mike! Our parties at shampoo are kickin now!! so tell me more about the Beat Street Station as a venue? Can u tell us all where it is, what it is like etc....

dan

Werd!! It is the Manayunk stop on the R6? I believe. The track that goes to Conshy and runs parallel to 76 West. Anywho...Beat Street is located just off Green Lane and Main Street in Manayunk. If you get off 76 West at Green Lane, pass Main Street. Make a right UNDER the train tressle. Then it's the 1st or 2nd left up to Valet parking...

I'd post the flyer but I don't know how??

Guest phillyjunkie

kewl thanks for the info..

as for the flier. it has to be online somewhere so u can point to it. that is the sole drawback of this forum. on the other hand, u will hopefully find this forum pages to load pretty fast cuase the files for pics and images are not kept here.

alot of people sign up for these online spots where u can post pics etc... then u link to the pic where it is... for now, send it to me and ill post it up...

thanks man!

dan

Werd!! It is the Manayunk stop on the R6? I believe. The track that goes to Conshy and runs parallel to 76 West. Anywho...Beat Street is located just off Green Lane and Main Street in Manayunk. If you get off 76 West at Green Lane, pass Main Street. Make a right UNDER the train tressle. Then it's the 1st or 2nd left up to Valet parking...

I'd post the flyer but I don't know how??

Guest karatechik

Thanks, hunny!! It's me!

Waddup, girl?!?!?

Hey! Methinks me and some peeps (including magella) may be rollin' down to the Rat next tuesday. We've been trying to get down there for a while now and we just can't get it together....lol

Guest Jimmy Jamz

Something smells Funky on here! There's my boy- You're AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSUMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Guest thefunkyone

Thanks, hunny!! It's me!

Waddup, girl?!?!?

Hey! Methinks me and some peeps (including magella) may be rollin' down to the Rat next tuesday. We've been trying to get down there for a while now and we just can't get it together....lol

Nice...

I dare ya!

Guest thefunkyone

Something smells Funky on here! There's my boy- You're AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSUMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Hello.....JAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!

Guest Doc Justice

Weird...

Reason I asked is that I was the facility manager of Beat Street Station last year up until the new year.

If you use turntables, remember to bring your own...there weren't any in the booth the last time I was there...

-Doc

http://www.docjustice.com

Guest thefunkyone

Weird...

Reason I asked is that I was the facility manager of Beat Street Station last year up until the new year.

If you use turntables, remember to bring your own...there weren't any in the booth the last time I was there...

-Doc

http://www.docjustice.com

Been setting this up with Lisa...yeah we know about the set-up...bringing our own everything!! LOL Pioneer 1000's....1200's...Pioneer 600 mixer....Booo-Yahhhh!

Guest skii4ever

You mean I have been wanting to go to West Chester to hear The Funky One for the longest time + u keep havin the excuses. Now I am going to print this out for my records.....and I am holding you to this. Next tuesday we are going.

Mike, do they have bottle service at The Rat? ;D

Guest karatechik

You mean I have been wanting to go to West Chester to hear The Funky One for the longest time + u keep havin the excuses. Now I am going to print this out for my records.....and I am holding you to this. Next tuesday we are going.

Mike, do they have bottle service at The Rat? ;D

OK, OK. You got me :-[ ;D

Guest DJ MartyR

This should be interesting.

Is this who I think it is?!?!?! :o

Welcome!

( This is Pooey from Maneo ;D )

Yes it is him, and that's pronounced Mike "Al*Ba" not "All*Ba" LOL