Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ddg

holy crap....!!!

Guest ddg

#11 on cd1 of sanders new cd

planet funk- the switch (king unique pushin vocal)

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Guest LeVeL

Yo D so how does the album sound overall is it as good as people say it is. By the way you got this album at Specs?

Guest ddg

yeah buddy....its a pretty solid cd....i think funkier than his last one.....got tons more breaks in it..which i like.....that track i posted about is hands down my fav tune right now..cant remember where i heard it out though... ;)

Guest LeVeL

yeah buddy....its a pretty solid cd....i think funkier than his last one.....got tons more breaks in it..which i like.....that track i posted about is hands down my fav tune right now..cant remember where i heard it out though... ;)

Me like breaks but where did you purchase this D....because I hate driving all the way to Grooveman to get an album do you guys have it at Specs?

Guest ddg

we had it up here in west palm......more than likely its at the specs near you... ;)

picked up fontaines new cd too...cd1 sounds good so far...

Guest LeVeL

planet funk- the switch (king unique pushin vocal)

hey you cant never go wrong with Planet Funk especially with Kin Unique on the remix..... 8)

Guest ramon

lawler played it at space the last time he was here.

Guest trancelator

lawler played it at space the last time he was here.

Yup. I've heard that song countless times at Space. I've heard both cd's on the new Sander album and there are a few songs that are Space anthems.

Guest Seb

I listened to the 12" last night at grooveman but for some reason didn't think much of the track. I like Planet Funk though especially "Inside all the people" (Kid Creme Remix). Have to say Sander K's new Renaissance cd kicks arse. I've only gotten through half of the 1st cd so far and I'm loving it. 8)