Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oceans 12 "The Movie"

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

the first one was great. one of the better movies of that year.

Yo thats what I'm saying, the first movie was not only a great film to see but it was also fun too. You have all those great actors under one movie. Its like watching an All- Star game or something.

I love how Andy Garcia plays that role by the way.

Guest web_norah

hey ....you love trance and i like house

simple as that...so i didnt enjoy the film neither did Bling

different folks, different strokes

Guest JMT

i didnt like it the first time i saw it in the theater. but when i watched it again on starz i started to see the subtle humor in the scenes and it grew on me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JMT

Roberts' Fury Over Zeta-Jones' Film Billing

Pregnant actress Julia Roberts is furious her film pal Catherine Zeta-Jones has been given top billing on the posters for the forthcoming Ocean's Twelve movie. While Roberts played Tess Ocean in the 2001 crime caper Ocean's Eleven, Welsh beauty Zeta-Jones is a new addition to the film series as Brad Pitt's onscreen love interest Isabel Lahiri in the sequel. The Pretty Woman star, who is expecting twins in January, was horrified to see Zeta-Jones given fourth place on the poster after George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Matt Damon, while Roberts languishes at the bottom underneath Andy Garcia, Don Cheadle and Bernie Mac. A film source says, "Julia's not happy. She was in the original Ocean's film - Catherine wasn't - and she assumed her name would be first. It might sound petty, but being top means a lot in Hollywood. It means you are the biggest star. Julia and Catherine get on well on a personal level - but this is business."

Guest nickjunkie

The first one was spot on as far as I'm concerned - lots of cool people having fun in Vegas. Totally in the spirit of the original. Looking forward to this one...

Guest LeVeL

Roberts' Fury Over Zeta-Jones' Film Billing

Pregnant actress Julia Roberts is furious her film pal Catherine Zeta-Jones has been given top billing on the posters for the forthcoming Ocean's Twelve movie. While Roberts played Tess Ocean in the 2001 crime caper Ocean's Eleven, Welsh beauty Zeta-Jones is a new addition to the film series as Brad Pitt's onscreen love interest Isabel Lahiri in the sequel. The Pretty Woman star, who is expecting twins in January, was horrified to see Zeta-Jones given fourth place on the poster after George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Matt Damon, while Roberts languishes at the bottom underneath Andy Garcia, Don Cheadle and Bernie Mac. A film source says, "Julia's not happy. She was in the original Ocean's film - Catherine wasn't - and she assumed her name would be first. It might sound petty, but being top means a lot in Hollywood. It means you are the biggest star. Julia and Catherine get on well on a personal level - but this is business."

What a snotty bitch Julia is...who cares about the picture...she is still making more money than her.