Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bon Voyage also...

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

I'm heading out to Costa Rica tomorrow morning....will be back on Wednesday. Be nice to each other while I'm gone... ;D

Guest slamminshaun

have a good time...

btw...how was edgar this past week at release....crowd..etc..??

Edgar's set was awesome. A bit watered down at times, but its not like he's playing for a Space crowd. Regardless, I was there until the lights came on. The crowd was so-so....better then the week before, but still hurtin'. I'm hittin' a club called Vertigo and 360 while I'm in San Jose....does anybody know anything about them besides Norah? She recommended Vertigo to me...

Guest web_norah

I'm heading out to Costa Rica tomorrow morning....will be back on Wednesday. Be nice to each other while I'm gone... ;D

wow. have A BLAST :)

Guest slamminshaun

live it up...

take some great pic's

;)

I will....now if I can only figure out how to upload them to here when I get back....somebody, PM me and give me a crash course on uploading pictures to the forums. Alright...my ride is here, peace out junkies!!

Guest cutchemist

live it up...

take some great pic's

;)

u'll have to get someone to host it ;)

right level ;D

I will....now if I can only figure out how to upload them to here when I get back....somebody, PM me and give me a crash course on uploading pictures to the forums. Alright...my ride is here, peace out junkies!!

Guest slamminshaun

This place is crazy!!! :o Now I know why this place is so popular. Anyways....had access to email, etc at my hotel.....figured I'd check up on what's happening at the homefront...peace