Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest slamminshaun

Bon Voyage also...

Guest slamminshaun

I'm heading out to Costa Rica tomorrow morning....will be back on Wednesday. Be nice to each other while I'm gone... ;D

Guest slamminshaun

have a good time...

btw...how was edgar this past week at release....crowd..etc..??

Edgar's set was awesome. A bit watered down at times, but its not like he's playing for a Space crowd. Regardless, I was there until the lights came on. The crowd was so-so....better then the week before, but still hurtin'. I'm hittin' a club called Vertigo and 360 while I'm in San Jose....does anybody know anything about them besides Norah? She recommended Vertigo to me...

Guest web_norah

I'm heading out to Costa Rica tomorrow morning....will be back on Wednesday. Be nice to each other while I'm gone... ;D

wow. have A BLAST :)

Guest slamminshaun

live it up...

take some great pic's

;)

I will....now if I can only figure out how to upload them to here when I get back....somebody, PM me and give me a crash course on uploading pictures to the forums. Alright...my ride is here, peace out junkies!!

Guest cutchemist

live it up...

take some great pic's

;)

u'll have to get someone to host it ;)

right level ;D

I will....now if I can only figure out how to upload them to here when I get back....somebody, PM me and give me a crash course on uploading pictures to the forums. Alright...my ride is here, peace out junkies!!

Guest slamminshaun

This place is crazy!!! :o Now I know why this place is so popular. Anyways....had access to email, etc at my hotel.....figured I'd check up on what's happening at the homefront...peace