Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jona7

Did anyone see...

Guest siuol_leahcim

lmao!!! nothing like someone busting their ass. i wonder if he tried to play it off ;D

Guest siuol_leahcim

it should be on funniest home videos.

with a bob saget voice over: "look at me, i'm an evil dictator..."

Guest web_norah

to bad the dumb cubans didn't have a shot at killing him today while he laid their with a broken leg and arm...

either they are pussys are just to fucking stupid to get rid of this clown already...

i have a revelation for you----> the dumb AMERICANS couldnt shoot him in over 50 yrs.

to bad the dumb cubans didn't have a shot at killing him today while he laid their with a broken leg and arm...

either they are pussys are just to fucking stupid to get rid of this clown already...

but that exploding cigar trick by the Americans was BRILLIANT!!!!! ::)

Guest Clarisa

The military and police are the only people in cuba that have guns.

He swept the floor as he fell. I love seing people fall it's like telling a joke without words. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest jona7

What an idiot...! :P

------

Cuban Leader Fidel Castro Trips and Falls, Breaks Arm and Knee

Oct. 21 (Bloomberg) -- Fidel Castro, the longtime Cuban communist leader, tripped and fell at a graduation ceremony yesterday. He broke his right arm and left knee in the fall in Santa Clara, 174 miles east of the capital Havana, the Associated Press reported.

Videotape of the event showed Castro, 78, walking across a platform and missing a step, stumbling and falling face-forward onto the floor. Participants at the gathering rushed to his aid.

The leader spoke on state television immediately after the mishap at what AP described as a graduation of arts instructors, telling viewers he was ``all in one piece'' and that he would continue his work ``even if they put me in a cast,'' the Associated Press reported.

didn't we learn in iraq, you can only free poeple who want to be freed????

even if we got him back then, cubans have prooven over time, they are not capable of making their own decisions and it would turn into another hati.

let them deal with their own mistakes and stop letting these cubans in and hatians keep getting sent back.