Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Office Chat - Where have all the real men gone?

Guest guyman1966

Guest guyman1966

So this women that works here came to work for us from LA about a year ago. She is very nice - I'd say 27-31 years old. I would not call her a pal or anything. We are polite to each other. I helped her out when she asked where my wife gets her hair done - but that has been about the extent of our conversations.

Yesterday she comes by my office and asks me if she can have a few minutes... shuts the door and says:

"I hate to bother you, but I need advice from a man and you are the only real man in the office"

LMAO!!!!!! That was some funny shit. And she's right... I work with a bunch of pussies. Where have all the real men gone? All this metro sexual, P.C. bullshit has pussified us.

LMAO!!!!!! That was some funny shit. And she's right... I work with a bunch of pussies. Where have all the real men gone? All this metrosexual, P.C. bullshit has pussified us.

Guest guyman1966
She's not your type.

at this point in my life...i cant be too picky...lol

Trust me. But now that I think about it - she might meet the weight minimum requirements of The Saleen.

Guest web_norah

So this women that works here came to work for us from LA about a year ago. She is very nice - I'd say 27-31 years old. I would not call her a pal or anything. We are polite to each other. I helped her out when she asked where my wife gets her hair done - but that has been about the extent of our conversations.

Yesterday she comes by my office and asks me if she can have a few minutes... shuts the door and says:

"I hate to bother you, but I need advice from a man and you are the only real man in the office"

LMAO!!!!!! That was some funny shit. And she's right... I work with a bunch of pussies. Where have all the real men gone? All this metro sexual, P.C. bullshit has pussified us.

LMAO!!!!!! That was some funny shit. And she's right... I work with a bunch of pussies. Where have all the real men gone? All this metrosexual, P.C. bullshit has pussified us.

real man= real wuss

she is appealing to your macho-gone-softie syndrome, wake up and smell the coffee... ::)

Guest guyman1966

real man= real wuss

she is appealing to your macho-gone-softie syndrome, wake up and smell the coffee... ::)

LMAO! I'll tell you this much, if I'm smellin' the coffie, its not a moca late!

Guest web_norah

oh so now you're smelling the coffee...after i told you she appealed to the wuss inside of you. geez.

btw it is a mocha latte.

Guest guyman1966

oh so now you're smelling the coffee...after i told you she appealed to the wuss inside of you. geez.

btw it is a mocha latte.

At least I'm still not sippin' tea (like someone's eurotrash boytoy) ;)

Guest web_norah

he doesnt drink tea. nor does he drink coffee.

do eat hamburgers for lunch and drive a Pontiac and wear Lee jeans with a Timberland shirt? doubt it (if u did, thats major tacky). you're American right?

Guest guyman1966

he doesnt drink tea. nor does he drink coffee.

do eat hamburgers for lunch and drive a Pontiac and wear Lee jeans with a Timberland shirt? doubt it (if u did, thats major tacky). you're American right?

Are you stalking me?

LOL... you are a real man guyman....

Why can't I find a guy like you.. good job, good looks, great personality, likes sports, drinks beers, and parties on occassion.

mrs.guyman is soooooooooo fucking lucky;)

hey whens that work trip on the love boat? lol

Guest Clarisa

It's not that there aren't real men out there it's just as everyone gets older the more junk you'll find out there. Due to all the good ones are already taken. I'm not saying there aren't any good men or women as they get older but they are few and far in between. As oppose to finding a mate at a young age when almost all young people are single and looking.

just my two cents

Guest guyman1966

Why can't I find a guy like you.. good job, good looks, great personality, likes sports, drinks beers, and parties on occassion.

Love boat leaves on the 14th (its gonna suck ass)

and you are right, Mrs. Guyman is one lucky bitch!!! ;) ;D

Guest guyman1966

Someone just IM'ed me and said that Norah is telling people that she is the real Mrs. Guyman. There is no truth to this rumor.

hey isn't that me aswell, except i have a 8 inch Johnson??

Guest guyman1966

ewww eww eww thanks for the visual saleen. :P lol

Saleen does have an 8 inch Johnson - its up his ass LOL

Guest web_norah

you've checked huh?

Guest guyman1966

you've checked huh?

I did not do an exact measurment, but it looks to be about right. I can't break it down into the metric system for you but maybe your boyfriend can help.

And - if you are telling people you are Mrs. Guyman, please stop. I'm not sure if you realize this, but Guyman is not my real name.

Guest guyman1966

metric system isnt used in England dude.

get over yourself - seriously.

Used in England or not, does he know the Metric system?