Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest berry

Saeed @ Tribecca Halloween

Guest berry

So... thought I'd start a topic on this one seeing as how I'm now planning on going.

Anyone seen Saeed spin live? What's his club styleeee? I need some dirty funky house for Halloween.

Any ideas on what the vibe will be?

Guest thefunkyone

So... thought I'd start a topic on this one seeing as how I'm now planning on going.

Anyone seen Saeed spin live? What's his club styleeee? I need some dirty funky house for Halloween.

Any ideas on what the vibe will be?

I've never heard him live, am actually looking very forward to this. I know Palash will not be included that night, but Mark Pappas (don't know if you know him or not) speaks very highly of the expectations!!

Guest berry

Well I know of Mark Pappas and I'm glad he has high expectations. Sounds like its going to be a great night.

Hey funkyjunky... you have Tribecca on your sig for Halloween. Are you spinning? I didn't see any djs called funkyjunkie... so who are you?

Guest berry

and what's your style marty? i'm looking forward to the night... still trying to figure out what my costume will be. not an easy decision!

Guest DJ MartyR

and what's your style marty? i'm looking forward to the night... still trying to figure out what my costume will be. not an easy decision!

Deep Funky Soulful House. I'm gonna be in the pimp gear to with three ho's on my cane

Guest thefunkyone

Well I know of Mark Pappas and I'm glad he has high expectations. Sounds like its going to be a great night.

Hey funkyjunky... you have Tribecca on your sig for Halloween. Are you spinning? I didn't see any djs called funkyjunkie... so who are you?

Mike Alba reporting for duty, captain!

Guest karatechik

Lots of luck with your party tomorrow nite! Too bad I can't be two places at once. ;)