Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tgibson

Anyone ever been to Iceland?

i saw a few shows on it. I would love to go. The volcano thing looks sweet to check out, and of course your beer would always be cold. They are a neutral country, thus i'd feel safe going there.

i think they party in the streets or some shit like that.

Guest web_norah

i'd go in summer though - too cold now, unless u plan on being permanently drunk :o

Guest web_norah

Wuss.

I'd go just for some hot Nordic action. 6' blonde girls and shit.

and vodkaaaaaa

Guest bcnjunkie

nordic sleazy chicks ..... ;D hell yeah !!!!!

ha ha ;D sounds like heaven

it does sound heavenly my friend ;D ;D

Guest Guy

been there, worth a stopover if you're using Icelandair to Europe but not a dedicated visit. as far as the incredible nightlifes for rejkayavic, it's a marketing scheme: nothing going on during the week, prices are WAY high and weekends (from what i heard 'cause i didn't stick around) is like a frat party with a bunch of kids gettin' drunk sensless and then trashing the streets. To put things in persptective, consier the capial's population is only 125K and entire island nation is 250K.... Blue Lagoon is INCREDIBLE and worth the visit. cold? pretty much all the time although never freezing, as far north as it is, because of the jet stream. i wouldn't worry about the temperatures but rather about daylight, this time of year there practically isn't any (and the opposite if of course true of summer). hope that helps