Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Norah (thread #2)

i wanna point out the fact that I have been one of the very few that have stood by "your side" when people HERE have said shit about you ..

now ..

the last couple of weeks your attitude towards EVERYTHING have changed and to be honest i do not appreciate that cause you sure have had an arrogant personality here

we all like to joke around but sometimes YOU REALLY SOUND ARROGANT and it sucks to be honest ..

whatever problems you may have, please leave those at home

Guest LeVeL

I dont know about that but Norah recently has been pretty cool in my mind. She basically speaks her mind and sometimes I guess people misunderstand her. Yeah sometimes I tend to disagree with her but just like anyone you disagree in any issue, not everyone out there is going to be like you.

"A lot of people tend to choose sides just to feel greater than a certain someone". In my opinion she's a neutral girl, you go Norah speak your mind.

Guest LeVeL

exactly you big soup-bowl-hair-cut-lookalike ..

she's been more like you which obviously sucks lol ..

and yes, we can all speak our minds .. but yours and norah's suck

Its called a fade, if you dont happen to know. What can we call your look, hmmmm you dont have one. But fuck the insults its the weekend, stop hating on the girl.

You who supposively speaks that from the start have stood by her side. Sudddenly switches out on her when people are most bashing her. Talk about being a friend...hahahahha

are you deaf or something ? can't you read the thread ? it says Norah ..

and dont give me that bullshit about "being a friend"..

YOU that will give "stuff" to someone u just met ? and you wanan give ME lessons about being a friend ?

why dont you go and buy more "guayaberas" for your wardrobe .. i wanna exhange mine with yours

Guest LeVeL

YOU that will give "stuff" to someone u just met ? and you wanan give ME lessons about being a friend ?

Okay you lost me there, what the fuck are you talking about! Acourse I know this thread is about Norah it was never intended for you, fuckhead. I didn't agree with you and your point I thought otherwise.

And why are you hating on my look. I mean whats your motivation, dude get off my horse already. For some reason my look is working, you dont see me trying to get hooked up with every chick I see.

Guest web_norah

I dont know about that but Norah recently has been pretty cool in my mind. She basically speaks her mind and sometimes I guess people misunderstand her. Yeah sometimes I tend to disagree with her but just like anyone you disagree in any issue' date=' not everyone out there is going to be like you.

"A lot of people tend to choose sides just to feel greater than a certain someone". In my opinion she's a neutral girl, you go Norah speak your mind.

[/quote']

thanks

at least someone gets my drift and it is called sarcarsm with a splash of honesty. i am not here to kiss anyone's behind, etc etc....and for the record i refrain from personal attacks - it is lame

Guest LeVeL

thanks

at least someone gets my drift and it is called sarcarsm with a splash of honesty. i am not here to kiss anyone's behind, etc etc....and for the record i refrain from personal attacks - it is lame

;D

Guest shannon_coolj.

awww...what's up with that?

i like norah! we ALL sound arrogant on here sometimes but so what? sometimes you have to to get your message across!

norah, keep speaking your mind, girl! ;)

I'd make sure the river ahead was littered with mines and I would swim to shore, leaving y'all to rot.

Interesting statement, pod are you ok?

Guest cutchemist

i dunno...

u can be a mean bitch...

but at least ur honest and bright...

which is more than i can say for most of the fuckers on here who just post alter eago bull shit...

we will never see eye to eye b/c we are so different....

but i'm always up for the challenge ;)

:P

;D

rawk on girl 8)

As a matter of fact, I'd expect Damon to say that before I did. Unless he finally decided to do drugs.

I will do drugs the minute you start ;)

Guest web_norah

As a matter of fact, I'd expect Damon to say that before I did. Unless he finally decided to do drugs.

I will do drugs the minute you start ;)

then we might as well sit back and pick another topic.

- - next