Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great hypothetical question to debate amongst friends...

tgibson

...and no I'm not crazy...

Every now and then there's this kind of question that is fun to debate with friends...here goes...

Scenario - you're standing in an open space, say a baseball diamond on the pitcher's mound, and then from all directions come in a pack of 6 year olds, trained to kill you (but not with any special powers or strength...they just don't give up)

Question - How many could you fend off and maim or kill before they take you down...? You have no weapons.

Proceed...

;D

Guest JMT

hmmm.. 6 year olds are pretty young, but if they are infinite in numbers and attack simultaneously, it might not be that long before they can bog down your limbs and kick you in the nuts or something (i have athletic little cousins who could possible do some sack damage). but hand to hand its going to be a challenge for them to finish a grown person off. in that case i might have to say 15 or so. :-\

hmmm.. 6 year olds are pretty young, but if they are infinite in numbers and attack simultaneously, it might not be that long before they can bog down your limbs and kick you in the nuts or something (i have athletic little cousins who could possible do some sack damage). but hand to hand its going to be a challenge for them to finish a grown person off. in that case i might have to say 15 or so. :-\

Great answer...

I normally say about 20

:D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Fuck that...One kick to each of their heads and they're done with broken necks......If they bite I'd bite them back and have them for lunch!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Fuck that...One kick to each of their heads and they're done with broken necks......If they bite I'd bite them back and have them for lunch!!!!

So you're in the 100-150 range then.

They have to swarm and cover you at some point.

Then I'd grab one of them by the legs and hang him upside down..Then start spinning around, faster and faster and hitting all of them that come towards me with his head, like 'Neo' in Matrix....... bee-itch....!!!!!!!!

Guest cutchemist

Great answer...

Come on now...what's your number?

Depends.

Are they mean-looking like the oompa-loompas?

Just your normal run-of-the-mill 6 year old.

...Except they are coming at you.

run and climb a tree...u can run faster and they can't jump very high

Great answer...

Come on now...what's your number?

Depends.

Are they mean-looking like the oompa-loompas?

Just your normal run-of-the-mill 6 year old.

...Except they are coming at you.

run and climb a tree...u can run faster and they can't jump very high

No can do...you're in a field...

;D