Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So the Dolphins finally won their first game...

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

31- 14, what a whopping on them Rams. Fielder was on point, the O line was on point, no turnovers. Now if they could of only done this from the beginning we would of not been 1 and 6. But its sweet to finally win one.

Go Dolphins

Guest JMT

nice game, go Fins!

i said it before and ill say it again...

no matter how shitty a team looks eventually you will find someone who is having a bad day.

going winless in the NFL is just just as hard as going undefeated.

mark your calendars for when miami hosts NE later on, if they are still undefeated it might be up to Miami to once again preserve the legacy of '72, a la the 1985 monday night classic against the Bears.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Luv it..Unfortunately my Seahawks who are in teh smae division ans the Rams couldn't capitalize on the loss with a loss to the Cardinals themselves...

Guest LeVeL

Yup next Monday Night at Home against the New England Patriots. Lets see if we can do what no other team has been able to do till this point, beat the Patriots. There is a big possibility eventhough the oddsmakers in Vegas dont think so. But we play each other twice every year and we're in the same division. I believe it could happen. We just have to not commit turnovers.

Guest LeVeL

They play the Jets in the Meadowlands next week. Go Fins! I'd love for it to be two in a row for both teams. ;D

Ohh yeah its the Jets my mistake..thanks for the clarification...man..lol