Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE GRUDGE

saw it....loved it....great horror flick...a def. must see...the characters were FREAKY....the kid was just too strange and the girl (that looks like the little girl from the ring) took the cake...many people said that it looked like the ring and i am here to say that this movie makes the ring look like Barney Goes to the Circus....a solid B

saw it....loved it....great horror flick...a def. must see...the characters were FREAKY....the kid was just too strange and the girl (that looks like the little girl from the ring) took the cake...many people said that it looked like the ring and i am here to say that this movie makes the ring look like Barney Goes to the Circus....a solid B

Awesome I want to see it.

Guest fairyDust
Awesome I want to see it.

bro...i will def. go see it again...the sounds that these ghosts make are enough to make u lose sleep...

OMG! now I really wanna go see it! :o

Guest LeVeL

Yeah, I haven't heard nothing but good things about this movie eventhough it is PG-13. Cant wait to go see it, another movie that looks very scary is "THE SAW".

Guest LeVeL

"The Saw", looks more like a scary thriller. I actually like my scary movie's with no familiar faces. It just makes it that much more interesting. My only question is who is the guy who is doing all this, capturing the victims and locking them in his dungeon. I guess thats something that you going to have to see in the movie. I just love the previews of it.

It looks like a good date flick, the kind of movie that will have you holding your date tight because they are so scared. :P

Guest Clarisa
It looks like a good date flick, the kind of movie that will have you holding your date tight because they are so scared.

it worked for me yesterday.... ;D

Is this the tactics men use now...how pitiful. J/k ;D

Guest LeVeL

ha ha ha ha I am not ha ha ha ha. I just think it's funny.

Yeah,yeah you know your a man hater....dont hide it. Its all good I know ;)

Guest Clarisa
Is this the tactics men use now...how pitiful.

no, but the ole' hole in the bottom of the popcorn bag works...imagine her delight when she digs deep into the bag and finds a special surprise.... :P

LMAO with this tactic. I would punch the lights out of him ;D ;D

Guest durrtylexx
watched it this weekend, and i wasnt too impressed..IMO SAW was better..

funny i felt the same way about The Saw...how can u post the picture of the kid and say the saw was better? estas loco... :P

lol...that kid was a freak