Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE GRUDGE

Guest r3nz0

Saw it last night. Movie sucked. Everyone in the theater was laughing throughout. ::)

The kid sounds like he has indigestion.

If you think it sucks, then it must be great. ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LeVeL

what a disappointment. ::) ::)

I saw this on Saturday and man ohh man thank god..I didn't pay to see this movie because I would of been pissed off. First of all the movie is stupid...their supposive monster or ghost sucks...it shouldn't even be considered a scary movie because its a fucking joke.......

This movie sucks dont waste your time seeing it. Believe me..you will thank me later. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Guest jona7

The Grudge IMO really sucked...The part when the ring-looking girl was coming down the stairs in the haunted house was so stupid....Especially the beginning where the guy fell off the balcony, I started LMAO...! I think it sucked...What a Quentin Tarantino wannabe ::)

And the ending really sucked too... ;D

• 2 months later...
Guest Clauds

saw it....loved it....great horror flick...a def. must see...the characters were FREAKY....the kid was just too strange and the girl (that looks like the little girl from the ring) took the cake...many people said that it looked like the ring and i am here to say that this movie makes the ring look like Barney Goes to the Circus....a solid B

Awesome I want to see it.

I personally love, love, love horror films and this one's scary as hell. I give it a 'thumbs up' ;)