Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bornslippy22

HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BTTER GUYMAN...

Guest JMT

ive heard women who have had both a child and passed a stone say the stone is more painful.

Guest endymion

Oh ouch I'm sorry. My dad has had a few of those and he got all into learning about pain management after the first one, that clued me in to how much it must hurt. Shalom and love man, get well soon!

Guest JMT

hopefully they dont have to use a stint.

you can probably guess where they insert it. i mean, talk about pain!

Guest guyman1966

Thanks everyone. "They" told me the worst part is when it goes from the Kidney to the bladder. I'm still waiting for it to pass from the bladder and out... that should be fun. So please contact me if you want to be on the conference call when it passes. I have a list of people who want me to call them on speakerphone so they can hear me scream like a little girl.

Also, I have a screen because I'm supposed to save this stone to be examined. I've already named the stone "Matas".

Also – the pain killers don’t do jack! I’m sure a bunch of you guys would know more about that then the Doctors! LOL

Thanks everyone. "They" told me the worst part is when it goes from the Kidney to the bladder. I'm still waiting for it to pass from the bladder and out... that should be fun. So please contact me if you want to be on the conference call when it passes. I have a list of people who want me to call them on speakerphone so they can hear me scream like a little girl.

Also, I have a screen because I'm supposed to save this stone to be examined. I've already named the stone "Matas".

Also – the pain killers don’t do jack! I’m sure a bunch of you guys would know more about that then the Doctors! LOL

We want a full review of MATAS going down (and out) your shaft :P ;D

Guest guyman1966

We want a full review of MATAS going down (and out) your shaft :P ;D

LOL - I"ll take a pic for you

Guest guyman1966

I hope you feel better.

Are you available to help me squeeze this thing out? LOL

Guest MELI2444

I hope you feel better.

I doubt it hurts that much when you can sit there and joke about it. lol

Guest guyman1966

I hope you feel better.

I'm still waiting for the grand exit. That should be interesting. BUT - FYI - I was still cracking jokes in the hospital.

Guest MELI2444

I hope you feel better.

I'm still waiting for the grand exit. That should be interesting. BUT - FYI - I was still cracking jokes in the hospital.

At least you can keep your sense of humor even when your in pain. Let me know when you feel better so I can meet up with you in Lauderdale for a drink. ;D

Guest JMT

i want to do everything i possibly can to NEVER HAVE ONE OF THESE

dude, bc of this thread i googled about this for that reason. not much you can do but drink fluids regularly. i was getting a bit nauseous reading about them.

one of the procedures if you cant pass the stone is to insert a stint up your hog.