Clubplanet Nightlife Community

As of Monday, Oct. 25

Laura - they don't make money becasue there is no real money in their TV Deal (as a league). The NFL and MLB all make money over nationaly televised games. The NHL is a ratings loser. I think Golf, Bowling and Poker beat it in the ratings. So, what major network will pay out big bucks if they cant get the money back in advertsing sales? forgetaboutit!!!

A cap would help, but the real problem is in the lack of interest on TV. That is why HD is so important to the future of this sport. I've seen a game on HD and it kicks ass.

Understand fully.. I think its only on Fox Sports Net, ESPN 1/2 and is it Fox on Saturdays?

my brodeur jersey is getting no ice time too.... :-[ :-[

I talked to Brodeurs grandmother one time.. nice lady.. she was booked on a cruise with the cruiseline co. i work for - i upgraded her to a suite for free :)

She told me she was the one that taught him how to ice skate.. I told her I thought he was a hottie - she was like, honey, if he wasn't married, i'd hook you up.. I almost passed out. LOL

Guest ddg

my brodeur jersey is getting no ice time too.... :-[ :-[

I talked to Brodeurs grandmother one time.. nice lady.. she was booked on a cruise with the cruiseline co. i work for - i upgraded her to a suite for free :)

She told me she was the one that taught him how to ice skate.. I told her I thought he was a hottie - she was like, honey, if he wasn't married, i'd hook you up.. I almost passed out. LOL

:ogood story....should have gotten her to get you hooked up with an autograph jersey or something..... ;)