Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JMT

Jeopardy Jennings passes $2 million

Guest JMT

i have been tuning in ocassionally during his run, and the word is he might be dropping soon. BUT, how the hell does someone work a full time job and still have time to know all this obscure trivia? he is only about 30. its uncanny. he is a machine.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jennings' Winnings Now Stand at $2 Million

Ken Jennings' winnings on Jeopardy crossed the $2-million mark Monday, climbing to $2,006,300. The all-time biggest game-show prize was $2,180,000 won by Kevin Olmstead on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire in 2001.

i have been tuning in ocassionally during his run, and the word is he might be dropping soon. BUT, how the hell does someone work a full time job and still have time to know all this obscure trivia? he is only about 30. its uncanny. he is a machine.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jennings' Winnings Now Stand at $2 Million

Ken Jennings' winnings on Jeopardy crossed the $2-million mark Monday, climbing to $2,006,300. The all-time biggest game-show prize was $2,180,000 won by Kevin Olmstead on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire in 2001.

Wasn't there some rumor that he actually lost at some point but they kept him going just to keep the ratings up? I know they film a ton of them in advance...not sure how they'd pull that off either...

Guest JMT

hmmm... i didnt hear that one. but i heard he eventually loses in the next month or so, close to or around the 2.5 million mark.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I heard that he lost and they'll be showing that episode soon.